Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Here are 10 Unique “I Love You” Messages To send to your loved one
1. “I was lying in bed this morning, and I realized that I actually feel deeper for you now than I ever have before.”
Here, you’re setting your sentiment in a place and time, and that’s great for expressing deep adoration to your partner. They’ll be able to imagine you thinking this very thought, and it will make them feel very special … and probably drive them wild.
2. “I know you’re at work, but it’s been crazy today … I just can’t stop thinking about you and how lucky I am to have you in my life.”
When the butterflies are everywhere in a relationship, it’s obvious that you can’t stop thinking about your partner. So you can only assume that it’s the same for them. Now consider if you got a message like this one—wouldn’t it make you feel just great?
3. “We’re going to be together soon forever, but I just have to tell you now … even after all these years, I still get nervous before I see you.”
It’s so cute and adorable for anyone to see someone they’re into getting nervous about them. “Nervous about me!?” you think to yourself … This sentiment will make your sweetie feel 100 percent special on this special day.
4. “Sometimes I think about the fact that there is no way you will ever realize much I care about you.”
When you’ve been in a relationship for a while and maybe you have the house, the kids, the whole shebang life together … it can be hard to say “I love you” in a new way. But this text just admits the truth, and that’s really the best way to do it.
5. “Honestly, what are you doing to me? I literally haven’t been able to get you off my mind for the past week.”
Again, this is a great one for new relationships. And most likely, it is seriously true. Those first few weeks and months of a new relationship make you feel … nuts! So don’t deny it. Tell them!
6. “Every time I see you, I fall hard for you all over again.”
A great line for couples that have been together for a while, and if you’re still going strong, it’s probably very true. With that being said, sometimes we take feelings like this for granted and we shouldn’t. Tell your sweetheart how truly good they make you feel.
7. “Even though I’m ___ miles away from you, I feel like you’re here … because I simply cannot get you out of my mind.”
If you won’t be together for a while, that doesn’t mean you have to forget the beautiful sentiments behind this holiday. Express your love in a raw and honest way, and it will easily travel the distance between you two.
8. “I used to think that true love was just a fantasy, something you read about in books and see in movies. But the moment I met you, I realized all the hype was so very true. I can’t believe I found you.”
This is a great text for newlyweds or really anyone who has found their soul mate. It expresses the uniqueness you two have found in your union—something that was truly meant to be.
9. “I don’t even know who I was before I met you. You’ve changed my life for the better in ways you can’t imagine.”
Life can be busy, messy and complicated. But when you can take the time to send a heartfelt message like this, it lets your partner know that you’re always thinking about how lucky you are to have them in your life. It lets them know you don’t take them for granted.
10. “I know things between us have been rocky, but I realize today how desperately I want us to work out. You’re everything to me.“
It sounds crazy to a lot of couples at first, but it’s at this time—when there’s tension and fighting between you two—that text messages can make a gigantic difference for whether you make it or not.