Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Is your man satisfied in bed? Find out…
We already gave you the signs that your woman’s not happy in bed. But now it’s the men’s turn to speak. If your husband is doing any of the following, we hate to break it to you but…your love is NOT like whoa. (But fear not: there are ways to get your s*x life back on track.) Let’s get started:
1. He stays up late to watch football. In the heady early days of your relationship, nothing – and I mean nothing – will keep his hands off you. So if he’s more interested in re-playing the highlights of the big game that he’s already watched earlier that day, take it as a hint.
2. Oral s*x becomes a thing of the past. men love going down on a woman they’re REALLY into. But they also admitted that when they start to lose interest in her, they aren’t as concerned about keeping her happy in the bedroom.
So if he’s is neglecting your v**ina (or foreplay all-together) and only concerns himself with, well, himself, something’s rotten in Denmark.
3. He starts suggesting things you aren’t comfortable with. It’s pretty simple: Men who are into you care about how you feel between the sheets. So if your guy knows you absolutely, definitely are NOT into an*l s*x but he keeps pushing you to try it (or accidentally goes for the wrong hole) he either doesn’t care much about how you feel (in which case, ditch!) or he cares more about how he feels. (In which case, also ditch).
In a healthy marriage, it’s normal to want to keep jazz things up every once in awhile, but not to the extent that either one of you feels uncomfortable.
4. He starts watching P0*n ….
5. He falls asleep on the job. You may laugh – who falls asleep during s*x? – but this has legitimately happened to several of my buddies. Admittedly, they’d had a few drinks (which might be the only exception for snoozing during s*x) but if your other half is sober and fairly well-rested and they’re still dozing off midway through the act, you aren’t keeping his attention.
6. Post-coitus cuddling has been replaced with post-coitus sleeping. Sure, sometimes you’re both so exhausted (or tipsy) that you simply pass out after a quickie. That’s normal. But if post-climax, you’re game for pillow-talk and he’s all about hitting the pillow, someone’s needs aren’t being fulfilled and it’s probably yours.
(Gary Chapman’s The 5 Love Languages (link is external)brilliantly explains how each of you express and receive love; buy your spouse a copy stat.) Men often think women need cuddling after s*x, which may or may not be true, but he should at least give you the option to whisper sweet nothings before rolling over.
7. He brings home s*x toys you never said you wanted. Bringing anything into the bedroom (beyond sexy lingerie or a vibrator) without discussing it first is a little insulting. Most of the time, we’re open to new ideas/locations/toys, assuming we’ve talked about it or gone s*x toy shopping with you.
8. He stops looking at you during s*x. We all know the groan-worthy expression, “You don’t have to look at the mantlepiece when you’re stoking the fire,” which is technically true. But if it becomes far more about sroking the fire than looking at the mantlepiece, he’s not connecting with you.
9. He makes passive-aggressive . about your figure/weight. No matter what size or shape you are, your man should still want to bone your brains out. (This isn’t to say you should let yourself go, we’re talking a few pounds here and there.)
So if he starts making “jokes” about how many cookies you’re eating or brings you home a “thoughtful gift” of a gym membership or dental-floss thongs you clearly can’t fit into, he’s trying to tell you something.
10. He tells you he’s not happy in the bedroom. If you miss this one, you’re on your own