Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
One of the worst scenarios in life: you really like a guy, and you want it to escalate into a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. You see a future with him. But unfortunately, he doesn’t. In fact, he’s completely opposed to it. Why? Because he’s a player- and unfortunately, you’re not the only girl he’s playing. Yeah, it’s tough. So knowing before you start to develop too deep of feelings is imperative. Are you falling for a player? Find out NOW with these 10 significant signs he is a player.
1. He Never Calls You: In this day and age, text messaging is favored above phone calls. But if a guy truly cares about you, he will go out of his way to call you and actually dedicate some of his day to chatting with you one on one (when he has the chance, of course). If your guy doesn’t call you and he never picks up the phone when you try to call him, this could be a sign he’s playing the field.
2. He Doesn’t Make Things Clear: Usually a player won’t walk right up to you and say “Hey, I’m a player and I’m not planning on having anything serious with you. Wanna go out?” No, he will be much more coy about it so he can keep you on a string along with the rest of the girls he is playing. So, if he doesn’t make things clear: example “I only want to be friends” or “I want you to be my girlfriend”, then you can take it as a sign he doesn’t want anything serious but still wants you around. Also, if he doesn’t tell you what he’s been doing or says he was out with a “friend”, he might be trying to cover up an outing with another female!
3. He Flirts With Other Girls: A little flirting is okay- in fact, it’s natural. But if he’s taking flirting to the next level- and right in front of you- then you can certainly take it as a clear sign he is a player. I mean, what guy that is one hundred percent interested in YOU is going to obviously flirt with other females in front of you? That’s just not right!
4. He Doesn’t Do PDA: So he doesn’t want to kiss you, hold your hand, or even walk too close to you in public. Is he hiding something? You can probably assume he is! He probably doesn’t want other girls to get the impression you two are ‘together’. That would mean he’s taken and can’t have his other chicks anymore! If he refuses PDA- he is most likely a player.
5. He Doesn’t Take Pictures With You: A player isn’t going to upload a picture with a girl. He needs to look available at all times. No pictures with you? We’re just going to take a wild guess that he’s a player.
6. He Has a Lot of Female Friends: A man with a lot of female friends is most likely a player, and there’s no easy way around that. I mean, sure people have friends of the opposite s*x. There is nothing wrong with that. But if the guy you are seeing has friends that are predominately female, and he flirts and texts with them often, you could take it as a sign that he is a player.
7. Doesn’t Listen or Understand You: Players are only out for one thing: to have fun! They don’t want to get to know you. They don’t want to sit down and listen to you talk about your day. They don’t want to take the time to understand your feelings and emotions. So pay close attention to how he reacts with you. Does he keep conversations short, simple, and fun? Or does he actually care to listen to you and get to know you? This will definitely tell you what he is after in the long run.
8. He Refers to Himself as Single: This is huge. If the two of you have been “seeing each other” for quite some time- we are talking weeks, months- and he is still referring to himself as “single”, then he is probably not looking for something serious and wants to . the field. I mean, obviously he doesn’t want to jump into a relationship shortly after the two of you start hanging out. But if he doesn’t even mention that he is “talking” to someone or “seeing” someone special, then he probably doesn’t want the relationship to escalate and wants to keep things casual so he doesn’t frighten off the other females!
9. He’s Constantly Getting Texts From Girls: So, the last time the two of you hung out he was CONSTANTLY on his phone? And it was CONSTANTLY females texting him? Guys aren’t usually too big on texting. They will text their girlfriends and a couple friends here and there, but they won’t usually have 10 missed texts from 10 different girls. If this sounds like your guy, he is probably a player- especially if he took the time to answer ALL these girls while he was hanging out alone with YOU. (Not to mention this is a huge sign he doesn’t care about you or a relationship with you!)
10. He Hasn’t Introduced You to His Friends or Family: When a man likes a woman, he will introduce her to his friends and family. It’s just the way things work. If he isn’t even mentioning the idea of you coming to hang out with him and his buddies or meeting his family for a nice dinner Friday night, he probably isn’t looking for anything serious and would much rather keep things calm and casual while he has other females on the side.
Remember ladies: if the guy you’ve been seeing is exhibiting any of these signs, don’t brush it under the rug and try to tell yourself it isn’t true! Too often women do that and still try and pursue a relationship with a player. Don’t lie to yourself, and move on!
Share this story