Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
It’s heartbreaking when you begin to notice the signs your long distance relationship is ending when you really want things to work out.
If you feel that your boyfriend isn’t doing his part to make it work and his interest is dwindling, you may be in a dying long distance relationship.
So ladies, if you are ready to face your relationship reality-I’m going to share with you the 10 signs your long distance relationship is over.
1. There is a dramatic change in your communication routines: You start to notice that he doesn’t reply to your text messages, calls and e-mails. It seems like he can’t even be bothered to contact you. When he does talk to you, the conversation is short and lacks quality. This change usually means your boyfriend is losing interest in the relationship.
2. He always has an excuse ready: He is full of excuses when you suggest using webcams or a messenger program so you can spend some time together online. He will turn you down with various excuses like he is too busy, too tired or already has plans for that evening. If you have to plead with him to hang out with you, you are definitely in a dying long distance relationship. He would make spending time with you a priority if he wanted to continue the relationship.
3. You feel unimportant to him: If you bring this particular subject up with him, he will dismiss your feelings and be unwilling to talk about it. Your boyfriend should do everything he can to make you feel cherished and loved even if he is far away. If it seems like you are taking a backseat to other priorities in his life, maybe its time to let go of him.
4. He doesn’t talk about the future: A long distance couple frequently talks about the future because the ultimate goal is to live together in the same place one day. One of the biggest signs your long distance relationship is ending is that he doesn’t seem interested in making future plans with you. The awesome conversations about getting married, names of your future kids and where you will both live have completely stopped.
5. He doesn’t use endearing nicknames for you anymore: A healthy couple enjoys using many terms of endearment whenever they speak to each other. Not only because its fun but because it can make you feel emotionally closer to one another. He may already have one foot out the door if he stopped calling you silly and sweet nicknames like hunny bunny, baby cakes or love muffin.
6. He doesn’t want to discuss any problems in your relationship: Most guys are natural problem solvers so if he shows no interest in improving the current state of affairs, it may signal a dying long distance relationship. If he has really given up on the relationship, he doesn’t feel the need to solve its issues. Don’t force the matter because you can’t make someone love you.
7. He meets a girl that lives closer to him: He insists they are just friends but you suspect that there is something fishy going on. When you invite him to come visit you on the weekend, he will say he already has plans with her. This is a neon flashing sign that he has replaced you with someone else. It’s safe to say that he probably won’t mind if you find a substitute for him.
8. Your inner voice: Listen to that nagging inner voice because it will guide you when you feel confused about what to do with your relationship. One of the ultimate signs your long distance relationship is ending is that your inner voice is also telling you that your boyfriend now thinks of you more as a good friend instead of his hot girlfriend that he can’t get enough of. Once he threw you into the friend zone, the relationship ended in his mind.
9. No more video chats: While not every single couple video chats, most of them do — it makes you feel like you are right there. If you and your boyfriend constantly video chatted and now, it’s nothing, there’s a problem. That means that you’ve really got to consider that your relationship might be coming to an end.
10. He lacks efforts: How is his effort? Does he put forth any of it? Do you feel like he is constantly just slipping away and he is more interested in hanging out with people that are actually right there? This is a sign!
When a long distance boyfriend truly cares about his girl, he’ll put in the love and extra effort required to sustain the relationship. If you are the one doing all the work, you can end up miserable, lonely and emotionally exhausted trying to keep this type of relationship alive.
If you see the signs your long distance relationship is ending, say goodbye. Take time to heal your broken heart and then go find a guy who appreciates your amazingness. Trust me, he’s out there! So ladies, do you know of any other signs that indicate a long distance relationship is ending?
Share this story