Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
1. Meaningful Gifts: When I say ‘meaningful,’ I don’t mean ‘expensive’; I mean that he spends effort and puts serious thought into finding you something that truly fits your personality to a T. I had one guy give me three pairs of socks: one with a crazy cute pattern, one specifically for boots and one for high heels. The week prior, I had gotten a blister on my foot due to not having thick enough socks for a pair of boots I had just purchased, so it was super sweet and a clear indication of his listening skills that he remembered.
2. Passionate, Long-Lasting Kisses: Who doesn’t love an excellent, lengthy kiss? When he’s continuously initiating these and you can feel the passion each time he does, it is clear that he’s more than just a little excited to be around you.
3. Close Personal Distance: You know how it’s unnerving when somebody you’re not interested in gets close to you? It’s the complete opposite when someone you adore tends to be closer in distance than he is to other people.
4. He Listens Intently: While he might not be saying much when it comes to your relationship and his feelings about it, the fact that he listens closely when you’re talking is incredibly significant. He may lean in closer when you’re discussing important topics or nod when you say something poignant, showing how much your words mean to him.
5. Hand Squeezing: I once had a relationship with a guy who loved holding my hand and would occasionally squeeze it tightly when we were cuddling or out with friends, but hated any other kind of cutesy couple-like act. I always wondered why he was so opposed, but then I realized that every time he squeezed my hand, he was trying to say, “I love you” in a quiet, simple way.
6. Calling (Or Texting) For No Reason: Not all people do this when in love, so don’t take it personally if he doesn’t. That said, it’s a sign that he feels comfortable with you in non-romantic situations as well as the obvious ones, and that he’s thinking of you throughout the day. Keep Reading …
7. He Sticks Around: Does he like to do activities together for no reason? For example, rather than just wanting to meet up at a dinner party, he’d rather go grocery shopping with you beforehand so the two of you can make a dish to bring together. Simply doing household things shows an interest in being closer than just casual daters or sex partners.
8. Eye Contact Often: When you’re at a bar with friends, does he glance across the room just to make eye contact briefly and smile at one another? This indicates how, even when you two are doing different things, he still wants you to be aware of how much he cares.
9. Mirrored Behavior: Does he tend to take bites of his food at the same time as you or do other things similarly? He could be displaying isopraxism, the matching or behaviors that couples tend to do when becoming closer together.
10. Spontaneous Touching: When you’re in a public place, does he put his fingers on your back to keep you closeby? Does he hold your hand atop yours while you two are in a restaurant? Random closeness via touching shows that he wants to maintain physical contact, even when it’s not sexual.
Share this story
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP