Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
1. They always hang out with a bunch of people: You can’t really expect from a social butterfly to devote their full attention to you, at least not in the beginning of your relationship. You really can’t get mad at them because they are surrounded by a lot of different people 24/7. Their attention needs to be deserved.
2. They like to be in the spotlight: You’ll easily be able to recognize a social butterfly if you just pay attention to which person is the center of a social group. They would do and say practically anything to be noted, so prepare yourself for the unexpected.
3. They change their mind quite often: In order to understand how they tick, pay attention to the way they plan their day – they tend to keep all of their options open until they are proposed with something they really like. So, if you don’t find what they say reliable, have in mind that their plans change by the minute.
4. They expect from everyone to have social skills: Dating a social butterfly usually means you’re on your own, and this doesn’t mean they don’t care – they just don’t realize that not everyone has social skills. That lack of empathy isn’t something they do on purpose; they just don’t realize what it’s like to be uncomfortable when surrounded with a lot of unfamiliar people. If you’re determined to really put an effort into this relationship, it’s probably time to learn how to develop your social skills.
5. They tend to be irresponsible: Considering the fact that even they don’t really know what kind of obligations they have during the day, a real responsibility can easily slip from their mind. You can’t really expect from a social butterfly to have a serious career, because they are already devoted to maintaining a certain lifestyle – the show must go on!
6. They are extraordinarily spontaneous: If your life was steady and quite until now, prepare yourself for a major lifestyle change. There’s no point in trying to resist them, and if you just go with the flow, you’ll have a lot – and I mean a lot – of stories to tell.
7. They like to experiment with everything: Whether it’s about fashion, haircuts, gadgets, music or jobs, be sure they either tried it or they plan on trying it. And, social butterflies will push whatever they are experimenting with – at least until they become good at it, because then it becomes boring.
8. They will expect from you to appreciate their sense of humor: You two can’t really work if you don’t laugh at a social butterfly’s jokes. It’s important to understand that they live of feeding with laughs. When you get there, it will be pretty simple, especially because they are usually hilarious.
9. They have occasional depressions: With so many different things happening in their lives, they occasionally get tired. When that happens, they feel alone, and that is when waves of depressions come along. It’s probably best to give them space and let them fight it – you can be positive that this isn’t the first time in a social butterfly’s life when they are struggling with who they actually are. However, if you notice that they have more than just a few signs of depression, you should jump right in and do your best to help.
10. They tend to be artistic: One of more than just a few talents they poses will be . to at least one form of art, you can be sure of that. Considering the fact they have a lot of experience in completely different areas, it’s natural they have a need to express it someway.
Click here for Latest Ankars StylesREAD MORE
Click here for Latest Aso Ebi Styles
11. They are great adventurists: Social butterflies tend to consider their lives to be a real life movie, with a theme song and everything. So, if you get neglected because of something you think is less important, believe me, they don’t look at things from your angle, because they’ll leave everything for an exciting adventure.
12. They need support even though they appear to be really confident: All of these characteristics create a strong figure that’s daring and confident, but that’s not the whole truth. The greatest bond you can make with a social butterfly is through support, so make sure you show a lot of it, even though you sometimes consider it isn’t necessary.
13. They have a really busy schedule: One day of a social butterfly is equal to several days of a regular person – they get up early and they stay out really late. Scheduling a date with them may sometimes feel like making an appointment with your dentist, but that’s just another part of their personality.
14. They have a big ego: You need to be very, very careful when you want to criticize a social butterfly. If you strike a nerve that’s not to be touched, you can expect not to get your calls answered for a couple of days. However, if you’re lucky to hear from them, they will undoubtedly hold a grudge and expect an apology.
15. They have a lot of expectations from the person they date: When dating a social butterfly, you need to be able to understand everything they do without too much talking. And not only that, be sure they’ll expect from you to be resourceful, cunning and prepared for whatever they have prepared for you.
16. They have no regards for the consequences: If each day of your life was filled with various happenings and unexpected turns of events, I’m sure you wouldn’t have enough time to think things through fully either. They are more in a deal-with-consequences-when-they-arrive kind of mood, than comes planning and being responsible.
17. They have a lot of different interests: It can be impossible to keep track of everything a social butterfly likes. Also, you may be surprised with how contradictory their interests may be – football and tango, reading and developing apps, photography and philosophy – practically anything goes.
18. They like to enjoy various privileges: Every social butterfly enjoys demonstrating their influence, but they do it subtly. For example, they always have a table waiting for them in a bar, they are asked to cut long lines and they can ask for favors in the strangest places. Pretty cool, huh?
19. They take their appearance seriously: Don’t get surprised when you find out how much time your social butterfly spends in front of the mirror or in the gym. The world is their stage, so if you’re not a fashionista, it’s definitely time to learn about different styles and how to pull them off, without spending a small fortune in order to look good all the time.
20. They are dangerously easy to fall in love with: You need to be really careful, because they are capable of sweeping you off your feet without even being aware of that fact. Take things slow, try not to get too attached and your relationship have real chances to actually work.
I hope you’ll find my pointers insightful, and that they will get you closer to understanding what a social butterfly is all about. It will take some serious effort and a lot of devotion, but if you think you can handle it, it will all be worth it. Good luck!
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP