The year is coming to an end and that means it’s the season for weddings, weddings and more weddings!!! We know that weddings in Nigeria are synonymous with aso-ebi. And If you’re concerned about what this might mean for your wallet, not to worry sister. We’ll show you how to slay with Ankara.
If you’re planning to attend a wedding, you don’t have to spend lots of money on expensive laces and the like. You can look just as fabulous in Ankara. These Ankara aso-ebi style are what you need to slay your next event.
1. Floor Length Fish-tail Dress With Exaggerated Peplum
You’ll turn heads effortlessly with this one. You wouldn’t even need neck accessories because of the embellishments around the neck.
2. Fringe Benefits!
It’s been fringe season for a while now. If you still haven’t caught the fringe fever, this beautiful style is a good way to start.
3. Everything About This Ankara Aso-ebi Style Is Slay Goals!
But we particularly love the nude mesh insert around the shoulder.
4. Floor Length Fish-tail Dress With A Peekaboo On The Bodice
This is a simple but elegant ankara aso-ebi style that wouldn’t cost much to make. This is because it doesn’t involve mixing with other fabrics. Feel free to glam it up with accessories.
5. Long Mono-strap Dress With Frill Details
6. An Off Shoulder Peplum Blouse With A Long Straight Skirt
This is a simple style that was transformed by the beautiful details around the bust and hem of the skirt
7. Long Monostrap Peplum Dress
It’s definitely the season to bare shoulders and this style is the perfect way
8. Show Off Some Sexy Cleavage In This Elegant Floor Length Dress
You can also get beautiful shoes and bags to go with your ankara, without breaking the bank. Check out the details .
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP