Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
PSA: If your man does even one of these, you’ve got a keeper.
We are modern women.
We love being independent and making our own choices. And while we don’t need a man to make our lives worthwhile, that doesn’t mean we don’t want one.
It just means we are far more careful and specific about the men we want to be with.
We are no longer satisfied with just any boy. We want a real man.
The problem is, in this wonderful new modern world we live in, well, it can be hard to find a true man. So here are 23 inspirational quotes to help you tell if your man is a great man.
1. A real man spends time with his family.
“You spend time with your family? Good. Because a man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.” – Don Vito Corleone, The Godfather
2. A real man knows what real beauty is.
“A real man won’t date the most beautiful girl in the world – he’ll date the girl that makes his world beautiful.” – Anonymous
3. A great man is strong because he is gentle.
“The stronger a man is, the more gentle he can afford to be.” -Elbert Hubbard
4. They are never afraid to help a child.
“No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child.” – Unknown
5. A good man is not afraid to tell the world that you guys are dating.
“A good boyfriend loves his girl with all heart. He isn’t afraid to point to his girl in front of his friends and say: That’s my baby.” – Anonymous
6. A real man is careful to never cause his girl pain.
“A real man can’t stand seeing his woman hurt. He’s careful with his decisions and actions, so he never has to be responsible for her pain.” – Anonymous
7. Good men are careful not to lose their temper.
“Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.” – Chuck Norris
8. A good man can feel the pain of others.
“The first step to be a good man is this: You must deeply feel the burden of the stones some else [is] carrying.” – Mehmet Murat ildan
9. A good boyfriend won’t let you be alone.
“A good boyfriend can’t fix all of your problems, but he can promise you that you won’t have to face them alone.” – Anonymous
10. A good man will never be afraid to let his girl shine.
“A good man will want you to shine. He wants you to be your amazing self. A good man loves to show off his happy, intelligent, amazing, powerful woman.” – Anastasia Netri
11. A great man isn’t afraid to do what is right, no matter what.
“A man does what he must – in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures – and that is the basis of all human morality.” – President John F. Kennedy
12. You can tell a good man from his laugh.
“One can know a man from his laugh, and if you like a man’s laugh before you know anything of him, you may confidently say that he is a good man.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky
13. A real man is always faithful.
“Real men stay faithful. They don’t have time to look for another woman because they’re too busy looking for new ways to love their own.” – Anonymous
14. A good man stays honorable, no matter what.
“A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means.” – Sallust
15. A good husband knows that he is not an expert.
“Being a good husband is like being a good stand-up comic: you need ten years before you can even call yourself a beginner.” – Jerry Seinfeld
16. A good man knows how to be a gentleman.
“A gentleman will open doors, pull out chairs, and carry things. Not because she’s helpless or unable, but because he wants to show her that she is valuable and worthy of respect.” – Charles J. Orlando
17. A good man knows that the most important thing he can do is make his girl smile.
“The real power of a man is in the size of the smile of the woman sitting next to him.” – Anonymous
18. A real man is not afraid to fall in love.
“The mark of a real man, is a man who can allow himself to fall deeply in love with a woman.” – C. JoyBell C.
19. A real man isn’t afraid to learn and grow, even when things are hard.
“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine
20. A good man knows how to balance being tough and tender.
“A man must at times be hard as nails: willing to face up to the truth about himself…But he must also be tender. No weapon will breach the armor of a woman’s resentment like tenderness.” – Elisabeth Elliot
21. A real man will never lie to his woman.
“A real man only lies to his woman when he’s surprising her.” – Anonymous
22. A great man knows the difference between things he might want to do, and the things he must do.
“The mark of a great man is one who knows when to set aside the important things in order to accomplish the vital ones.” – Brandon Sanderson
23. Most importantly, a real man will never stop showing his girl that he loves her.
“A real man never stops trying to show a girl how much she means to him, even after he’s got her.” – Anonymous
Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP