Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Because actions speak louder than words, here are some actions that will send the message you need more intimacy with your spouse.
1. Look desirable when you come to bed
2. Make sure your hygiene is on point!
3. Flirt with your spouse more often
4. Make your partner feel desirable
5. Use your body language to say “I want you”
6. Remove distractions (i.e. clear clutter and send kids to the babysitter)
7. Massage back, neck, feet, booty, legs etc.
8. Kiss those special spots on your spouse’s body
9. Prepare a candlelit meal for two
10. Make your bedroom an escape from the madness of everyday life (i.e. aim to keep cellphones, computers and work talk out of the bedroom)
11. Strategically place er*tic books for your spouse to find
12. Send some sexy and naughty photos or text messages to your spouse
13. Help relieve your spouse’s stress by listening
14. Manage your household responsibilities so your spouse isn’t stressing over them
15. Be romantic according to your spouse’s standards
16. Understand what turns your spouse on and do that frequently
17. Wash your spouse’s hair or soak their feet
18. Be approachable, kind and fun to be around
19. Minimize the nitpicking and nagging
20. Stock up on your supply of body oils, lingerie and edible undies
21. Date your spouse like you mean it, often
22. Unwind, relax and be playful around your spouse
23. Make intimacy pleasurable and less like a chore for your spouse
24. Spend as much time as you can being unclad around your spouse
Of course, nothing says I’d like more s*x than actually saying you’d like more s*x. The truth is s*x can be an awkward topic to discuss with a spouse. If you’re not sure how to come right out and ask for more, try a few of these actions.
Remember, intimacy is necessary for a marriage. It should never feel like a chore but something both partners can get excited about sharing with one another.
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP