Which Kenyan sister’s outfits looked the best on Instagram?
When it comes to posing and posting on social media, the Kardashian-Jenners have it all figured out and every post they share is worth millions of dollars (yes even the nudes). In Kenya, sisters are taking over the gram but all for the right reasons. Many Kenyan women are stepping out in their best shoes, coolest clothes and of course in the age of amazing phones and awesome photographers, we can all have amazing pictures on Instagram. These women, however, went the extra mile and looked too good to pass by unrecognized.
. are some of the coolest looks on Instagram by Kenyan women.
1. Celebrity Makeup Artist and hair guru, Phoina Tosha, and her squad did not come to .!
2. Susan Kaitany Owner of Posh Palace and Miss Kavindu, speaker and Publicist, looked glamorous at the ATS Travel Kenya 20 year anniversary.
3. When everyone out . is talking about Akothe, she is busy traveling and posting awesome pictures from across the world.
4. When Sheila Kanini is not fighting for model’s rights, she is taking luxurious pictures with the skyline of Nairobi.
5. How pretty is Emma Cheruto a singer/songwriter? She looks amazing in the Maasai attire and kitenge dress. This is a good example of a perfect graduation outfit.
Which picture was your favorite? . are short kitenge dresses that will make you look super sexy.
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP