Braids hairstyles for kids have evolved over the years and these cornrow hairstyles are totally winning it this year!
When it comes to selecting the right hairstyle for your daughter so many things must be put into consideration: the school they go to, the weather, their hair length, what is trending, their personality and of course, what they like. Kids hairstyles have evolved from the ‘nyuma lines’ we used to endure back in the day, to the crazy colors and weaves children are now adorning! Times have changed these are the hairstyles that would look totally amazing on your daughter.
Which of these hairstyles is your favorite?
1. A little fun in children’s‘ hairstyle goes a long way! Let your child get the best of braids and cornrows.
2. Instead of having a cornrow facing backward, you can get a circular one to add some funk to the braids.
3. Bantu knots meets crotchet meets cornrows.
There is a lot going on with this look but it is perfect for special occasions. Be sure to choose a good quality weave because you would not want your child to itch.
4. When your hairdresser had a Ph.D. in cornrows, this happens.
This is one of those hairstyles that take some time to complete but the wait will be worth it for your child. They will love it because it is unique.
5. Pussycat braids hairstyle never left!
This hairstyle has been there for generations and it seems it will never go away. Your daughter will definitely love this look because it is simple and accessorize it is so much fun.
6. ‘Akianza kumea pembe’ :-).
Lol! This look is mischevious and a hairstyle many young girls love these days. Besides the look, these cornrow braids are easy to maintain and easy to remove making it a sweet experience for both you and your child.