Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
7. Being Over Passionate: Most of us mistake passion for love. When you are strongly attracted towards someone, you might easily fall into this trap.
If your partner sulks once in a while, it is reasonable but if he or she uses it as a manipulative technique then it isn’t love. Sulking in relationships must be handled well.
5. Emotional Blackmail
This is the worst form of manipulation in relationships. It is better to deal with emotional blackmail in relationships before it turns into an abusive game.
4. Being Possessive: You might feel great when your partner behaves possessive but soon, you will realise that it isn’t true love. Being possessive in a relationship is a sign of insecurity than love.
3. Dominating In true love: There isn’t an urge to dominate the other person. If you or your partner is into domination, then sort it out soon.
2. Seeking Revenge: True love forgives and forgets. If you have the urge to seek revenge in your relationship, you are not in love at all.
1. Bitterness: Difference of opinion can be handled with utmost grace if you are in love. If bitterness torments your soul then you are not in love.
Share this story