Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Relationships keep us going at times. We break down in front of the other person and we allow ourselves to completely trust and love them. However, there is no point of being in a relationship that has no future. It is better to walk alone than to walk into a wall while walking with someone.
Here are 8 signs that your relationship has no future and you need to end it:
1. He forgets what you tell him: Have you shared your favourite colour or your favourite song with him just to find out that he forgot it later? You deserve attention and you deserves a boyfriend who remembers things that you tell him. If he forgets these little things, do you really think he will remember the major things?
2. His friends don’t know that you exist: He should be proud of having you and he doesn’t have to keep it a secret. When you’re madly in love with someone, you at least mention them in front of your friends. However, if his friends don’t know that you exist or you’ve never met them, you really need to ask him if he is serious or not.
3. You always make the first move: From texting him in the morning to making plans for going out, if you have to do everything then ask yourself if it’s really worth it. Shy people find it hard to initiate things but even they make the move at times. If you are supposed to do everything, and they just do it when they want, don’t compromise.
4. You fight all the time: A little amount of arguments is health for relationships but if you guys cannot sit together without fighting then you need to assess things. There should be some common ground between you guys. Fighting all the time will not take you anywhere.
5. You have started finding other people attractive: Do you feel the need to check out other people and then end up finding them more attractive? Do you feel no guilt in doing so? If this is happening to you then stop and ask yourself if you really need to stay with the person you are with. You’re not even feeling belonged then what is the point of dragging it.
6. His thoughts don’t come in your head: You don’t have to be obsessive and I am definitely not preaching that but did you just spend your day without even thinking of him once? Did you think for a minute about what he must be up to right now? No? Then sweety, what are you doing wasting your time and telling people that you’re committed?
5. The other person doesn’t respect you: Does he look for instances to ridicule you or make fun of you? Are you the laughing stock when you guys sit together with your friends or other couples? If he doesn’t how to respect you, what makes you think that he will respect you at some point? Respect is a point that shouldn’t be compromised upon. NEVER.
6. The other person is not 1% possessive: He or she do not just care about you. They don’t get bothered if someone flirts with you openly or when someone checks you out in public, then do they even feel like you’re theirs? I am sorry but stop wasting your time and get out now.
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP