Braids hairstyles is one of the most popular and versatile hairstyles that has been worn by women for decades. The fascinating thing about the braid style is that it is protective, it protects the hair from harsh weather conditions and environmental hazards.
This generation have taken the braid styles from what it used to be to another level of styles and designs. T. are different braid styles for ladies to rock these days such as cornrows, Ghana braids, Fulani braids, crotchet braids etc.
Different Braid Styles
- Box Braids: Box braids are popular and stylish braids. This style mainly entails sectioning the hair into a square or box shape division. This style can be braided with just the natural hair or with the use of hair extensions to add more volume to the hair. Your box braid can either be long or short or be of medium length. You could also add a bit of colour to look more stunning.
- Crochet Braids: Crochet braids are protective hairstyles that help with hair growth. They are done with the use of a crochet needle and loop. Crotchet braids can be worn in different ways either straight, curly, twisted or braided. If you need a braid that lasts long then go for crochet.
- Ghana Braids: Ghana braids has its root from Ghana. These braids are type of feed in cornrows. They are really stylish braids and are best done with extensions for a more bold look.
- Cornrow Braids: Cornrow braids are very popular braid styles especially in Africa its place of origin. Cornrow braids are also protective hairstyles and it entails the braiding of the hair closely to the scalp.
- Twist Braids: Twist braids are beautiful braids styles that also serve as a nice alternative to normal braids. These braids involve dividing the sectioned hair into two and twisting unlike normal braids which are divided into three parts.
We have numerous styles . for you to pick from for your next appointment with your hair stylist.
Braids can be worn to different occasions like parties, weddings, to work. You can also wear it to the gym house, to travel etc
Latest Braid Styles
(Visited 3,159 times, 1 visits today)