Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
If you are a ‘glasses’ wearer out there then we’ve got good news; While its not hard to find makeup tutorial videos, its actually hard to come by a bold makeup tutorial video that would shine through those extra eyes. For people who wear glasses, many of them forfeit the eye-makeup entirely all because it doesn’t ever shine through, however, contrary to popular belief you can have a well applied eye-shadow shine through.
Many times having bold colours work well with bold lips and that’s why this makeup tutorial doesn’t go for the subtle but audacious look.
Before your full makeup coverage remember this; you should ensure that your face is well moisturized and even if it wasn’t you should look for primer that contains a bit of moisture just to give you that smooth application.
What You’ll need:
- Glasses are from GlassesUSA.com
- Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional Matte Rescue Primer
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Hydrating
- Anastasia Stick Foundation: Cool Golden + Amber
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer: Tan
- Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Powder
- Sephora Collection Microsmooth Powder: Tan
- BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Pomade
- Anastasia Waterproof Creme Color: Honey
- Jouer Cosmetics Essential Matte & Shimmer Palette
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner: Trooper
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: Waterproof
- Eyelashes from Walmart
- Makeup Geek Liner Pencil
- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- NARS Contour Blush
- Makeup Geek Blush Puppy Love
- NYX Subversive Socialite Lip Liner
- NYX Full Throttle “Night Crawler” Lipstick
Watch Video Tutorial Below;
.- YouTube | Alissa Ashley
Throwing it out to my “glasses wearing” ladies, would you rock this look? Tell us in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
<.-count href="http://www.fashionstyle.ng/bold-makeup-tutorial-for-women-who-wear-glasses-video/"/> .
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP