Come rain or shine, Kenyans showed us how to style kitenge designs at the Koroga Festival.
The Koroga Festival dubbed “The Queens Edition” was held over the weekend. This was Koroga’s 21st edition. Now Koroga is all about live performances by amazing artists from Kenya and Africa, this time artists such as Yemi Alade, Sage, Mercy Masike and Muthoni the Drummer Queen graced the stage. Kenyans definitely know how to dress up for this event.They came and slew!They came and showed us what we are actually meant to wear for events.
. are our top fashionistas during Koroga
1. We loved how she decided to pull off a bohemian chic look. From her pastel floral print jumpsuit all the way to her head-wrap that was embroidered in cowrie shells to her chic sunglasses.
2. You can never go wrong with velvet. Her outfit definitely turned a few heads at the event. The whole velvet with a touch of flared Ankara print at the bottom of her pants and let’s not forget the Ankara beret to match! This is a koroga outfit.
3. Monochrome Ankara print is a must-have outfit for koroga. This babe killed the Ankara look from her turban down to her sunglasses. She paired this outfit perfectly with her lush pink sneakers for a more comfortable look
4. It’s a whole load of mix and match print from the beautiful Amina. We loved how she pulled the whole afro-centric look and added the retro sunglasses paired with the burgundy sneakers.
5. Crop outfits are definitely a win if you want to stand out. She made a win for the plus size community. Rocking her Ankara print crop top with bottom flared pants and nude shoes to compliment the look.
What did you wear to the Koroga festival?Share with us. Hold Up, Everyone!Keillah Okari Is Officially The Fashion Queen At Kenyan Events