Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Cornrows hairstyles have actually been around for several years, it is currently one amongst the foremost standard cool and lovely designs sported by African ladies.
From cool decorated to twisted, thick to skinny, and cool lovely colors, you probable do not need to bother much when it involves creative thinking or choices once it all about styling your cornrows.
However, we have several choices of doable styles to get inspiration from. I’m sure you wont get confused over what you truly want! Today is really your lucky day! We’ve compiled some stylish and elegant styles for styling your cornrows.
But before we scroll down to these styles, we thought it would be better to know how to cornrow your hair.
How To Cornrow Your Hair?
- Begin by arranging what design you need your cornrows to take after. (Psssst… our rundown of thoughts beneath is the ideal place to begin your arranging.)
- Spritz on some water everyw. on your hair to loosen it.
- Brush your hair to expel every one of the bunches and tangles.
- Part the hair you need to cornrow and segment off whatever remains of the hair with the assistance of separating clasps or hair elastics.
- Saturate the hair you are going to cornrow with cream.
- Gap the area into three sections and basically plait it for two join.
- At that point, begin including a couple of strands of hair to the center area of the mesh with each continuous fasten.
- When you have come up short on hair to include, essentially interlace whatever is left of the path down and secure the closures with a hair flexible.
- Part the following segment of hair that you need to cornrow
- appropriate alongside the main cornrow and rehash all the previously mentioned ventures until the point that the majority of your hair has been plaited into cornrows.
READ ALSO: Cornrows Hairstyles: Goddess Braids 2018
Now that you have seen some possible cornrow hairstyle, what are you waiting for? Get trendy with anyone of these cornrows and let us know which style stole your heart.