Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Dry brushing benefits will have you booking a spa treatment, or at least buying a brush ASAP!
Now, we’ve been hearing about this skin softening and smoothing technique for a while. Dry brushing is used in spas to eliminate dry skin and give you a glow like none other. We know the name sounds painful and more like something that will definitely bruise. But, amazing dry brushing benefits is all we’re promising .!
If you’re new to the term, .’s what it’s all about. Dry brushing is basically using a soft brush on your skin to exfoliate and get the dead skin off. Think of how you scrub your skin with a body scrub, but this time with a soft brush or loofah.
Dry brushing benefits
If you don’t think this technique is for you, we have a few benefits to win you over!
- The great thing about dry brushing is that it not only removes dead skin but promotes blood flow. When your blood flows, it plumps up the skin and reduces inflammation. You literally cannot lose in this.
- Dry brushing helps reveal new skin that’s more even and clearer.
- You can give your skin an extra boost of softness by adding your favourite body oil while brushing. As your dead skin leaves and new skin is revealed, it’s getting an instant jolt of moisture with the oil.
So, how do I dry brush?
We know with these benefits you want to start brushing right away. But dry brushing isn’t about brushing your skin with just any brush. T. are a few things you should take note of. Like…
- Not all brushed fit all skin types. if you have sensitive skin, try going for a dry loofah instead of a firmer brush. If your skin can take it, get a brush with a little more firmness to get the job done.
- Dry brushing is way better in the morning. You can brush at any time of the day, but in the morning your skin gets that extra boost to wake it up.
- Scrub in circles to make sure you get every small patch off instead of scrubbing up and down.
- Do not scrub your face. The skin on your face is softer and more sensitive than the rest of your skin. If you dry scrub your face you might cause serious irritation or bruise the skin.
- Keep it quick always. Scrubbing for 3-5 minutes is more than enough. And remember to give your skin a break. Dry brushing is exfoliation, and should not be done every day.
Remember that not every technique works for everyone. You need to find what works for you. If you notice that dry brushing is leaving your skin sore or irritated, stop immediately or spread out sessions. And if it doesn’t work at all, t. are other ways to get the amazing skin you desire.
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP