ELOY Awards is back for 2018 and nominations are now open.
For 10 years, ELOY Awards has celebrated and championed women’s causes and it returns for 2018. To celebrate ten years of championing women, the awards event created by Tewa Onasanya of Exquisite Magazine this year will be the first of its kind.
With each nomination, the organizers are looking for exquisite ladies from various fields of life who have been active from (The ELOY period) December 2017 till date. The nominees will be shortlisted and the ones to make it to the final categories will be announced.
Standards for Nominee
ELOY Awards focuses on the character of the (nominated) individual, achievements, ability and how her work has impacted the Nigerian society.
With proven record of criteria listed below by the organizers:
- Direct leadership: Responsible for the duties of others in a business environment. The leadership ability to affect human behaviour and accomplish a mission. Must be capable of influencing people to achieve set goals.
- Indirect leadership: She has earned the respect of others due to past or current achievements.
- Service: She has helped a colleague, associates to grow, develop and achieve goals and given assistance to the community.
- Commitment: Shows a level of dedication to her goals and ability to achieve them.
- Achievement: Shows evidence of growth in her business or profession.
- Integrity: Must act according to values, beliefs and principles that shape the future for the better. Actions of integrity.
- Character: Meeting her responsibilities and being a good Nigerian
Nominate online at eloyawards.com or send via [email protected]. Include contact details and reasons for nominations.
You will also be required to describe your nominee’s accomplishment focusing on ability to inspire, potential for growth and focus on impact.
“Our aim is to continue to use the ELOY awards to celebrate, inspire, empower, encourage and challenge women to be audacious and ambitious. A woman’s place is wherever she wants to be and she can become whatever she desires to be. We want to encourage all women to unleash their true potential.
We have been consistently celebrating, empowering and motivating women since 2009. We are in the 10th year of the ELOY Awards, The Year of Audacious Ambition, The Power is Hers”. Tewa Onasanya the founder of ELOY Awards notes.
In 2009 a long conceived idea came to life, the Exquisite Lady of the Year (ELOY) Awards, the first ever successful award ceremony of its kind was packaged and executed by Exquisite magazine, led by its publisher Tewa Onasanya also the creator of ELOY.
The spotlight is beaming on women; it is evident in Nigeria and around the world, as policymakers and business support organizations are waking up to the idea that women are good for the economic prosperity of the nation. Financial institutions, the government and others are recognizing the untapped potential of women.
The exquisite magazine is organizing the tenth edition of the Exquisite Lady of the Year (ELOY) Awards. The ELOY Awards is first of its kind to be held in Nigeria. The aim is to have it grow each year as we recognize and award outstanding women and their roles in the society. From their humble beginnings, they have grown to become people other women and men admire and emulate while striving for success. The organizers shared via a release.
Nominations close on September 30th 2018. Follow updates via @eloyawards.
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP