Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Eye bags are mild puffiness under the eyes that come with age as you grow the muscles supporting the eyelids and the tissues around the eyes weaken causing the normal fat that supports the eye to move to the lower eyelids causing the puffiness.
Eye bags give the eyes a constantly ‘tired’ and aged, making men look like they desperately need to sleep. Though they are really nothing to be alarmed about, that slightly vain part of us just want to get rid of it anyways or what do you say?
Lifestyle habits including daily stressful living, inadequate sleep (there’s a reason it’s called beauty sleep) are also causes of droopy eyes.
A lot of over the counter creams/skincare product work to get rid of the bags including eye gels, cooling pads and so on and are effective for some people but if you’d rather get immediate result with something you can boast as natural, this fast tip with ice cubes works everytime!
- Relieve the swelling under the eyes by lying down first
- Get ice cubes and gently place over the eyes making sure the eye area and the ice cubes are clean
- Use a clean piece of clothing to keep the ice cubes in place for a few minutes at a time (you can also use a sleeping mask)
- Leave this in place for as long as you can bear at a time
- Do this till you get the desired result
- Use your moisturizer afterwards and go ahead with makeup as usual
Ice works fast!
Will you be trying this simple DIY out? Don’t forget to share the results.