Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
You’re great friends. Everything’s going great, except that you’re madly in love with her and she has no idea about it. You want to tell her how you feel but you’re not sure if she’s interested too. While in some cases, best friends do make the best couple ever; other times, it’s just not meant to be. There’s nothing much you can do about it if she just doesn’t consider you more than a friend. Friendzone is a terrible place to be and it’s always better to know where things are going for the both of you. We tell you signs she’s knowingly or unknowingly friendzoning you. So, run while you can!
1. She’s always telling you about the guys she likes. You know all about her crushes.
2. Every time you flirt with her, she says you’re cute and laughs it off. She never takes you seriously.
3. Whenever she has a fight with her boyfriend, or her crush, she runs to you to feel better.
4. But the moment she gets back to him, she forgets to even call you or leave a text message.
5. She says you two are just friends but you do all that a boyfriend does for his girlfriend, except for the sex of course!
6. She wants you to hook up with other girls. She keeps trying to get you to chat with her BFF from school or that really cool girl from her office. She loves playing match maker for you.
7. She doesn’t care how she looks in front of you. Even though she usually dresses well when going out, if it’s only you she’s meeting, she doesn’t mind turning up in a pair of old pajamas and an ill fitting T-shirt.
8. She’s a little too comfortable around you, even when sharing the bed. Whenever you’re in close proximity with each other, physically, there’s no trace of any sexual tension from her side.
9. She keeps saying how you’re just not her type, even though you’re hanging out together all the time. She may look like she’s joking but she’s actually just reminding you that there’s no possibility of anything more than platonic friendship.
10. Whenever you make a plan with her, she drags along all your mutual friends. Even when you two go out alone, it’s nothing like a date.
11. There’s absolutely no difference in the way she behaves with you when you’re with people and when you’re alone. She never tries to make a move.
12. She doesn’t mind sharing the most embarrassing and intimate details from her personal life with you, even if it involves another guy. She’s totally okay being her craziest around you, with no pretense of being desirable in anyway. Sorry, but you have as much a chance of dating her as any other girl BFF of hers!
We know it’s not easy to love someone and not have them love you back. And, if you’ve already been friendzoned, .’s something you’d definitely relate to.
Share this story
” data-medium-file=”” data-large-file=”” class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-16827″ src=”https://i2.wp.com/FashionStyle.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/1489479689_547_gorgeous-ankara-styles-to-brighten-your-day.jpg?w=640&ssl=1″ alt=”ankara style 7 @oby_vp Outfit by @shebybena” data-recalc-dims=”1″ />
A Cinderella look to church and a high heel shoe to complement it’s a dope! Try it
<p><strong>Pink patterned gown</strong><br />
A simple fitted gown to church is not a crime. If you wish to look simple, please consider her type of gown</p>
<p><strong><span id="IL_AD5" class="IL_AD">Black and red</span> combo</strong><br />
Do You know that you can rock that your bandage gown to church? yes you can! Take a cue from how she rocked hers to church and follow suit</p>
<p><strong><span id="IL_AD11" class="IL_AD">Red gown</span> and jacket</strong><br />
An interesting way to rock two color combo to church. The gown, jacket, bag, shoe all complement each other in color.</p>
<p><strong>Blue and white print gown</strong><br />
Not all babes love <span id="IL_AD6" class="IL_AD">fitted dress</span>, if you want to look simple but you don’t want to rock a fitted dress, then rock this</p>
<p><strong>Black and white gown</strong><br />
When you rock a classy outfit, having a confident countenance is inevitable. She’s so confident in outfit. Dearies, a confident look to church should be your priority, so dress classy</p>
<p><strong>An orange combo gown</strong><br />
This outfit is perfect for those with a baby bump (pregnant divas ). It gives you that smart confidence you need. A flowing gown and a hat to complement it</p>
<p><strong>Flower <span id="IL_AD10" class="IL_AD">patterned</span> gown</strong><br />
A colourful gown has never been out of vogue, so rocking it to church isn’t a bad idea. Just <span id="IL_AD3" class="IL_AD">make sure</span> you look great in it</p>
<p><strong>Purple gown</strong><br />
A flower <span id="IL_AD1" class="IL_AD">print</span> and an off shoulder <span id="IL_AD9" class="IL_AD">illusion</span>, with a skirt and blouse illusion just to make sure.<br />
You can <span id="IL_AD2" class="IL_AD">create</span> an illusion with what you wear, even when you are going to church, just like her</p>
<p><strong>Black and white with a red hat</strong><br />
This outfit is great! A simple gown that is well projected with <span id="IL_AD4" class="IL_AD">accessories</span></p>
” data-medium-file=”” data-large-file=”” class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-16829″ src=”https://i1.wp.com/FashionStyle.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/1489479689_699_gorgeous-ankara-styles-to-brighten-your-day.jpg?w=640&ssl=1″ alt=”ankara style @yomisumm 2″ data-recalc-dims=”1″ />
Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More