Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Wife Material and husband material has become one of the most used phrase by single men and women who place standards that their partners must meet.
Read Also: See 10 Unrealistic Things Men Look For In Women
It is somehow funny how most single Nigerian men place too high moral standard for women they wish to get married to. The same way women place so much financial expectations on their dream husband.
In men’s words, she has to be wife a material, 12 yards of sample lace and more and in women’s world, his bank account needs to be overflowing.
According to a list shared by an eligible Nigerian bachelor who intends to get married in 2017, below are the wife material requirements for women who should apply.
[List Updated by BuzzNigeria]
1. Should have natural hair.
2. Minimum of a University degree preferably in the sciences. Masters degree is an added advantage.
3. Satisfactory income . backed by bank statement.
4. A tigress in bed and a great cook.
5. No tatoos or unusual body piercings. Should have an hour glass body.
6. Able to sustain an intellectual conversation as well as an awesome sense of humor.
7. Attach written recommendations from at least 2 former boyfriends.
8. Knowledge of public relations. That is awesome.
9. Fluent in at least 2 international languages.
10. Well trained in home management and hospitality.
11. Demonstrated ability to make a man successful.
12. Must have a great character.
13. No . record of cheating.
14. No . record of abortion.
15. No . record of double dating.
16. No . record of affair with a married man.
17. Must be fertile.
18. HIV negative and free from other deadly STDs.
19. Lack the ability to snore.
20. Possess the ability to multiply money.
The young man added that all applicants are advised to send their applications with their health and birth certificates attached.
See Also: Nigerian Lady Says Igbo Men Are The Best – See Why
Similarly, relationship expert Joro Olumofin, wrote an open letter to Eligible Bachelors in Nigeria giving them test tips that a woman should pass before they make her their wife.
“Dear Eligible Bachelors in Nigeria, a lady who doesn’t pass this test is NOT a wife material.”
Surprisingly, Joro’s list of tests has little similarities with the above wife material list. This is an indication that most Nigerian men want similar qualities from their wife to be.
Joro says he was inspired by a conversation he had with a couple. He realized that unlike in the days of our parents when getting a bride was based on family reputation and recommendation, it is harder these days to identify the ONE because of social media and wedding pressure.
. are a few tests you can run on a prospective wife or lover:
1. Ask her on a date using Keke Marwa, BRT or danfo Bus even if you have a car
2.Tell her no makeup artist, professional photographer on your wedding, because you’re saving up.
3. Say you forgot your wallet on a date and see how she reacts.
4. Tell her you lost your job or you want to pursue your dreams OR you’re quitting your job to be a DJ or barber.
5. Wake her up by 3am in the morning to make you Eba and Okro soup.
6. Tell her you’re celibate and you don’t want sex till marriage.
7. Tell her you want to resign your job to be a worker in the house of God with little income.
8. Get her all dressed up and take her to a fast food joint.
9. If you have a beard, shave it all up Tell her to courtesy by kneeling while serving you food.
10. Propose without a ring.
11. Tell her your mother and 2 siblings are moving in with you after marriage
12. Tell her she must attend mid-week service and join the choir mistress gild.
13. Tell her you’re going country, leaving the city and moving to Iyana Iba or mowe ibafo
14. Tell her to add your mom, dad and all siblings on social media and bbm
Read Also: How to Identify A Good Wife To Be In Nigeria [Part I]
15. Only on April fools tell her you got a University girl pregnant. Only on Aprils Fool Day.
16. Tell her you’re going for a course and she should wait for you. be it (MSc, MBA, Phd).
17. Tell her your mother will be cooking for you.
18. Tell her she can’t watch Zee world or Telemundo anymore.
19. Tell her to go Natural. No makeup, weave-on or attachments.
20. Fellas, trust me. try this. You will thank me later. Watch her facial Expressions and body language you will get the true “ID” persona/archetypes of your partner.
In a nut shell, with or without the above criteria people still get married every Saturday. At the end of the day, it’s a matter of finding that one person who is not perfect but has strengths that compliment your weaknesses and flaws that your strength can uphold.
NB: The above wife material criteria were created for the purpose of humor. Readers are advised to use discretion.
Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More