Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Cleaning your beauty blender is properly the worst chore ever! But to prevent breakouts, blackheads, ezcema and other funny reactions it’s a must that they are thoroughly cleaned often.
With a beauty blender, keeping it clean is as important as the product its used to apply, leaving loads of products on it would make it the perfect breeding place for bacteria (think products+sebum+more products going on and on on the face!)
Simply put this cute beauty tools get dirty absorbing a lot of products during makeup application and if left unclean could be the easiest way to infect the skin and cleaning them often and deeply is the only way to get the best out of using them.
If like us, it’s a chore you hate then you in luck! Dishwashing liquid and olive oil works magic keeping it clean and it’s tried, tested and it works!
Click here for Latest Ankars StylesREAD MORE
Click here for Latest Aso Ebi Styles
Follow these steps
- Set aside a small amount of dishwashing liquid using a clean bowl
- Add olive oil (use less than half the amount of dishwashing liquid set aside) and mix
- Scoop the mix with your dirty beauty blender and make sure the beauty blender is soaked with the mix
- Gradually work up lather by gently rubbing the beauty blender (as you would when washing)
- Rinse the beauty blender under running water
- Repeat until the lather and water comes clean
- Leave it to airdry
Are you going to try out this easy technique? Share the results when you do! Shop even more cuter beauty blenders .
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP