Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Prematμre menopause isn’t a shock these days. If you were close enough to your great-grandmother, your grandma and your mom, you probably know that menopause typically occurs in late 40s and early 50s. However, modern women start suffering from menopause in early 30s and it causes them a lot of trouble like insomnia, hot flushes, weight gain, lowered libido, infertility, mental depression and many other health issues. The problem is, we can’t avoid menopause and can’t control the process. The only thing we can’t do is to keep living a healthy lifestyle.
If you’re in your early 30s, you need to pay closer attention to your health. An early menopause can occur at any moment if you lead a wrong lifestyle. This means the end of your reproductive life. While some women have children in late 40s, others can’t conceive naturally in 30s. It’s one of the signs of an early menopause. Here’s how you can prevent it naturally without opting for ovary transplants.
1. Consume foods rich in phytoestrogens: Before menopause, women have a lower level of estrogen, which is why it’s crucially important to add foods rich in phytoestrogens to your diet. Study published in the journal Menopause showed that half the women who participated consumed foods high in phytoestrogens like flax seeds and soybeans, while half ate a regular meal plan. Women who ate the phytoestrogen-rich foods significantly reduced the menopausal symptoms, such as vaginal dryness and hot flashes. Whole grains like rye and barley, soybeans, seeds like flax, nuts like walnuts and most herbs are all excellent sources of phytoestrogens. Incorporating them into your daily diet is one of the best ways to prevent premature menopause naturally.
2. Don’t skip your workout: You can skip your workout in early and even late 20s, but once you hit your 30s, you have no right and excuse to ignore exercise. Menopause is often a result of irregular ovulation. Obesity can lead to irregular ovulation and many other health problems. Keeping your body fit regardless of your age is a key to a healthier you. Whether you are 45 or 55, do a few simple exercises each day to improve your blood circulation and prevent premature menopause. Don’t overdo it, though. Too much exercise is bad for women’s health.
RECOMMENDED READING: 5 Foods That Naturally Whiten Your Teeth, ADD THEM TO YOUR DIET
3. Load up on antioxidants: Antioxidants prevent premature aging and since menopause is a sign of overall aging, consuming antioxidant-rich foods regularly can delay menopause too. Black plums, goji berries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, cranberries, broccoli, olive oil, bell peppers, pecans, red grapes, carrots, beans, dark chocolate, and artichokes are among the best sources of powerful antioxidants that fight the free radicals in the body, protect us from disease, and slow the aging process.
4. Use natural skincare and beauty products: With a great variety of anti-aging moisturizers that promise to keep our faces wrinkle-free as long as possible, some of them cause an early menopause. Harsh chemicals that are found in most anti-aging moisturizers and facial masks destroy your hormone balance and skin health. When purchasing skincare and beauty products, opt for natural ones and avoid those containing fragrances and parabens. Drink plenty of water, eat more fruit and vegetables, reduce your stress levels and go to bed before midnight to prevent wrinkles and premature menopause.
5. Quit smoking and drinking: These are two bad habits that cause premature aging, wrinkles, cancer, heart disease, early menopause, and a long list of different health issues. Get rid of any addiction that you have for the sake of your health. Healthy lifestyle leads to a longer life. If you can’t quit a bad habit alone, make sure you consult a doctor to get the most effective instructions.
6. Keep your brain sharp: As you get older, your brainpower may decrease significantly. Keeping your mind sharp each day can help prevent memory problems, Alzheimer’s Disease, and, as recent studies show, premature menopause. Read books, do puzzles, crosswords, Sudoku, and . brain-boosting games. Nowadays, there are many wonderful apps for this purpose so you can train your brain on the go. You can also challenge yourself to learn a new language. It’s hard to learn languages when you are not 20 anymore, yet you will be proud of yourself if you reach this goal.
RECOMMENDED READING: How To Prevent Your VAG!NA From Smelling Like Fish
Premature menopause is a serious problem for women. Processed food, pollution, smoking, alcohol, stress, cheap yet dangerous beauty products, insomnia and technology affect our health. We may not notice it now, but in 10-20 years we may face terrifying consequences. We, women, should care for our health daily and never skip our checkups. Preventing an early menopause means boosting your reproductivity. No matter how hard women try to conceive a baby after menopause, all in vain. Stay healthy, girls, and you will have a chance to become a mom in your 40s.
Share this story
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP