Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
If you have dry scalp then this post is for you to try out.
Dry scalp is not a cause for alarm to be honest. It happens when you don’t take enough water – it’s good in every form to stay hydrated- It can also be as a result of eczema, changes in weather and pure . to products.
You know the scalp is dry when you comb or brush your hair you get loose white flakes flying around on your blouse or skin! It can definitely be embarrassing. It’s what happens when natural glands producing natural oil for the scalp is dehydrated and tries to make up for this by producing oil mixed with the dryness (yup it’s a mess). Though when it’s not a sign of an underlying health issue it’s really nothing to worry about but of course who doesn’t want a healthy scalp.
It’s often mistaken for dandruff but scalp dryness is less serious and easier to tame compared to dandruff.
Ring In Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has become a major fad for beauty. Try rinsing the scalp with ACV for clean, clear and healthy scalp. It also removes product build up, adds shine and restores hair’s PH.
- Mix 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar in 3 cups of water
- Pour mix into a spray bottle
- Spray a generous amount into your hair
- Cover your hair with plastic cap and leave in for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse and go on with normal haircare routine
Coconut oil is so underrated! This power oil has anti bacterial and anti fungal properties and is intensely moisturizing so it’s perfect for this type of dryness because it’s easily absorbed.
- Pour natural coconut oil in a spray bottle
- Spray this on clean hair in the morning and at night to lock in moisture
- Warm up coconut oil
- Let it cool
- Spray generously into pre shampooed and conditioned hair
- Cover hair with plastic cap and leave for 15-20 minutes
- Style as desired. (You can also switch coconut oil for olive, jojoba, castor and peppermint oil!)
Would you be trying this out? Get started with the products . and ..