Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Got those kimonos in your closet?
Well, the rainy gloomy dark grey weather is . and most of you tend to put those stylish kimonos away. I’m . to serve you real fashion inspiration! So hurry up, grab your kimono that you stashed away in the closet and get ready to slay!
Rain or shine these gorgeous pieces will come through for you.
1.You can always look fabulous in the cold by grabbing your turtleneck and ripped jeans.Throw on that printed kimono to create that flair.
2. Prints on your kimono are a great way to add personality to your outfit.
Click here for Latest Ankars StylesREAD MORE
Click here for Latest Aso Ebi Styles
3. Want to go the monochromatic way? . it safe with all black and a hint to brown to compliment your style.
4. Who doesn’t love a sheer print kimono? Make this pop by ensuring you have plain colour underneath the throw-over
5. Weather too chilly? Grab yourself a warm sweater kimono. You’ll be warm throughout and stylish, it’s a win-win!
6. You definitely need to grab your light print kimono, pair it up with your casual outfit get that gorgeous high-heel on and stunt out for a girl’s lunch.
Which style did you love the most? Style Alert! Layered Maxi Skirts Have Made A Back & Your Grandma Will Approve
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP