Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
The G-worldwide Artiste, Kiss Daniel has joined the league of male celebrities and most men around the world who spoke out aloud about finding keep an intelligent woman as a life partner.
According to the musician, he loves ladies who twerk (to dance to hip-hop or pop music in a very sensual way typically by thrusting or shaking the buttocks and hips while in a squatting or bent-over position) but won’t consider them as life partners, rather he would go for intelligent women who can help him grow his wealth.
See Also: IWD 2017: 100 Most Inspiring Women In Nigeria, See Who Made The List
Using his social media outlet, Daniel said:
“I like ambitious women who are intelligent, can think for themselves and envisage the future.
“There are some women that can tell you a lot of ways to properly spend and invest N10m and you would be amazed. That is the type of lady I want, a woman who can drown you in her thoughts. I don’t want the type of woman that would only think about how to twerk and spend your money.
“I like twerking and I’m not saying it’s bad but when it comes to choosing the woman I would live with for the rest of my life, I think intelligence is more important. There will come a time when ladies would not be able to twerk again because of old age.”
Once again men have shown that women are their epitome of life and it is said that behind a ssuccessfulman lies a great woman. Recall that Nollywood celebrities such as Yul Edochie, Michel Majid and Van Vicker have all hinted on the same quality they find attractive in a woman.
Ways to know an Intelligent Woman
However, two questions every man might ask include, who is an intelligent woman? how do I know she is intelligent? Men believe they have some kind of intuition that helps them detect a woman who’s intelligent, but it can get complicted though.
Therefore, according to Thought Catalog, . are ways to know she’s intelligent:
1. An intelligent woman is described as one who knows that things can get tough, and she doesn’t withdraw when they do. Instead, she digs in, works her way through it, and comes out confident and better on the other side.
2. She’s the type you can rely on to get things done. If you had a business, she’s the only person you’d trust to manage the operation. She’s the only person you know who you’d recommend for a job anywhere. No one else is as reliable as her.
3. She knows what is right and what is wrong, and consistent about it. She looks within and follows what she knows to be true, even if you may not like it sometimes.
4. She’s realistic. If something bad happens, she doesn’t get caught up in denial. She accepts and works with it. If you’re in a disagreement with her, she knows that the best outcome is not maximum happiness for her, but maximum happiness for both of you, and that sometimes, that outcome requires compromise. In other words, she knows that the short-term gratification of winning an argument is less valuable than the long-term satisfaction that comes with mutual understanding and compromise.
5. She doesn’t allow you to be dependent on her. She doesn’t allow herself to be dependent on you. What she really needs from you is for you to be secure in yourself, and to support her when she asks for it. If anything, she needs you to be a confident enough person that doesn’t use her as a crutch. She can’t have that, because she knows it slows her down, she knows it slows you down, and she knows that that’s not what a healthy relationship looks like.
6. She doesn’t allow you to be dependent on her. She doesn’t allow herself to be dependent on you. What she really needs from you is to be secure in yourself, and to support her when she asks for it. If anything, she needs you to be a confident enough person that doesn’t use her as a crutch, because she knows it slows both of you down.
See Also: Relationships: Men Reveals Top 18 Biggest Turnoffs About Women
7. She maintains her appearance and dresses well, but is not concerned with fitting into a scene. She looks good but doesn’t need the validation of a ‘look,’ of fitting into some kind of fashion scene. Don’t get me wrong: she likes fashion, she enjoys playing dress up, and she wants you to like how she looks. But it’s not a key issue for her. It doesn’t concern her so much that it really dictates her behavior.
8. An intelligent woman is relentlessly interested – in a business, hobby, in a philosophy, in a way of being. Whatever she’s interested in, you know it’s authentic: it comes from a deep place that you can’t fake. Her earnest dedication is a powerful force that can drive her — and you, sometimes — into uncharted, spectacular territory that you would have never encountered without her.
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP