Hollywood star Kris Jenner is set to launch her own beauty line just like her daughters Kim and Kylie.
The momager is finally ready to launch her own beauty line.
According to documents, which were obtained by E! News, the matriarch has trademarked “Kris Jenner Beauty,” “Kris Jenner Skin” and “Kris Jenner Skincare.”
It’s unclear if the momager will launch separate brands for each product category like her daughters Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner or if she will keep everything under one name.
The reality TV personality listed a few goodies that would potentially be part of her brand’s lineup: cosmetics, skincare, nail care products, false eyelashes, hair care products, and fragrances to name a few. Fans of the TV personality are super excited about the new venture and cannot wait to shop the product when it officially launches.
Photo Credit: Getty
Kristen Mary Jenner is an American media personality, socialite, producer, entertainment manager, and businesswoman. She rose to fame starring in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- Mother and manager Kris Jenner runs the business side of the expansive Kardashian-Jenner empire.
- She was the mastermind behind TV show “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” and earns about $100,000 per episode from the series.
- She also takes a 10% cut of every dollar her kids bring in from modeling, licensing deals and their beauty companies.
- According to filings released when Kylie Jenner sold a piece of her brand to Coty, Kris also owns a stake in her daughter’s lucrative beauty line.
- She’s become a celebrity in her own right, penning a cookbook and autobiography, and hosting a talk show that was cancelled after one season on TV.
Kris Jenner Launch Her Own Beauty Line OD9jastyles
Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More