1. He changes moods like boxers: One moment he may look pleased, and he will be like “honey me and all those sweet coated words and the next he may get a little harsh and he will be like “you the mad? “with you or even get pathetically nasty and out of control; his attitude to you is changing and this may indicate an inner struggle he is having with his changing feelings. Either way, it doesn’t bode well for your affair so my sister in Christ.
2. He doesn’t spend enough time with you: This is a scenario which women come across all the time. If you notice that he’s always at work, he attaches more importance to watching a game between Chelsea vs Manchester united grin grin than you, chatting to his friends or going to the gym.
Or maybe he spends more time online than he does with you, then there’s a big chance that your relationship is on the .OY.O status cry
3. He stops calling you: One of the biggest signs he’s losing interest is he’s no longer making an effort to contact you. He is suddenly “too busy” to call or text you back. We all know that it takes less than 30 seconds to send a text and a couple of minutes to call and say hello.
So, unless, he’s really in trouble or lost his phone, there’s no acceptable excuse for his sudden disappearing. undecided sisterly look for backup option.
4. He hangs out with his friends more often: Of course it’s all right for both of you to spend some time with your male or female friends, but pay attention how often your BF is hanging out with his ^guys^. If he is spending most of the time with them, this might be a clear warning sign that all is not well between the two of you.. so in the spirit of Ramadan shift your emotions elsewhere undecided angry
5. He stops making an effort: Things are not the same as it was in the beginning. He doesn’t look at you the same, he doesn’t send you those romantic texts every half of an hour, he doesn’t make love with you like he used to, he may even be hoping you’ll take the bait and put an end to it first. Consider your options.
Of course these are not hard and fast, “set-in-cement” rules that you must follow. Sometimes relationships just don’t work, if a guy is not looking for long-term love it’s better he move on so that you can continue your search for Mr. Perfect. That Perfect Man of Your Dreams is really looking for you as long as you are longing to be found.
Share this story
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP