Here are Most Trending Asoebi Styles As the year goes by, love must surely happen and most of the love stories end up in “I do”. Tying the knot traditionally is a sure African style a lot of African brides look up to. In some cultures, like that of the Igbos, the bride is asked to carry palm wine and go round in search of her husband while her friends doing asoebi and bridesmaid duties for her, dances out with her in their beautiful dresses.
Aso-Ebi/Asoebi in simple terms is the traditional outfit, worn in uniform, by the selected family or friends of the bride in Nigeria or some Western cultures which take place most times on a Saturday. And the Asoebis must slay to catch their own Mr. right, as they are mostly singles winks.
All brides wishes for the best Asoebi gangs, all slaying in their well sown colourful attires carefully chosen by them. No bride wants their aso ebi to go wrong in any way, they want the materials they chose for their asoebis’ to be well-tailored and well fitted on the body putting it on.
Choosing the best fabric with the best colour combination won’t just do the magic if the styling of the clothes are not mind-blowing. It might be simple or more conspicuous, but it should be noticeable enough for everybody to be dropping comments like “Wow, I love your dress”, “your asoebi colour is the best I’ve seen so far”, “Your asoebi gang no dey dull oh”, or asking questions like “who’s your tailor?” #lol.
These mind blowing styles are just . for you to choose from, queenly scroll down and pick… (#smiles).
Read Also >> African Attire For Women 2020 to Wow This Beautiful Season
Saturdays are for Owambes! As the D-day is drawing closer…
- Are you looking for the most trending Aso-ebi styles to rock for that traditional wedding?
- Are you about to go to the tailor to cut those pieces you bought into a fashionable style that will leave necks turning to your direction at the wedding?
- Are you a bride to be looking for the best style you want to rock with your asoebis in order to stand out gorgeous on your traditional wedding day?
- Are you about to carry out your brides maid duties, and intend to slay that outfit better than the rest of the asoebi gang?
- Or are you just looking for the best traditional style to sew and rock for that upcoming igbankwu?
Beautiful brides and their Asoebis 😍
(Visited 6,755 times, 6 visits today)
Follow Fashion Style TV on Youtube
Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More