Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
How to trim 4c natural hair? We have the right video to help you out.
Hair trimming is an important part of achieving healthy hair. It reduces split ends and keeps hair healthy overall. But if done the wrong way, trimming can counter all the hard work you put into growing your hair. That’s w. this video comes in!
Natural hair vlogger, Tomi Alisha is great with natural hair. No really, she’s really good. And in one of her recent videos, she’s showing us how to trim 4c natural hair successfully.
Trimming 4c natural hair is actually quite easy ( we would’ve thought otherwise). Here’s what you’ll need to have with you;
- Rat tail comb to section hair
- Hair clip to hold sectioned hair
- Aloe vera juice for moisture
- Detangling hair brush
- A sealant or leave-in conditioner
Before you get all scissor happy, you should note:
- Only trim off the ends that are almost transparent and scrawny.
- It is important to start with freshly washed hair so you can clearly see which parts need trimming.
- Section the hair into smaller parts to help you manage each trim.
- If you’re trimming for a client or a friend, be sure to confirm how much they’re willing to cut off their hair.
Remember, when it comes to trimming hair, you should leave about 4 – 6 weeks intervals. This gives your hair enough time to grow and stretch out. And if you want to make your hair appear fuller, especially after styling, try this!
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP