Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
In 2015, when popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh got married to her Mr. X, no one foresaw there would be such a marriage saga as is currently going on.
Therefore, ‘Look before you leap’ is obviously the best advice for singles and bachelors who do not want to find themselves in any kind of marriage saga.
Read Also: Tonto Dikeh To Release More Evidence Against Her Husband After Police Confirms She Held His Family At Gun Point
Over the past few years, we’ve had the Tripple TTT marriage saga; the case of Toke Makinwa and Maje Ayida, Tiwa Savage and Tunde Balogun, and now Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Olakunle.
The case of Tontolet has transcended from adultery to fraud, battery to verbal torments, violently lost pregnancies to financial deprivation and humiliation.
To avoid all of these, below are a some take home lessons everyone should learn from Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage saga [Culled from ENCOMIUM.ng]
1. Date and marry your type or someone that can improve your life. Someone deep and grounded and legitimate.
2. You can always walk away from a destructive relationship because the signs are always there. Long before the union is solemnized, you can tell a partner who will destroy property, beat you black and blue or philander.
3. Never snatch anyone’s partner, events have a way of repaying us in our own coin. By jeopardizing the peace in a union, you also compromise your own future of an enduring matrimony.
4. Take time to investigate, yes investigate, your partner. And never rush into marriage. Momentary advantages would easily disappear as tomorrow rolls in.
5. Always fight fair and square, never embellish events because the truth is never hidden. State the truth and never colour scenarios to your advantage. Witnesses can come up anytime.
6. Keep your union, everything about your relationship, away from the public on social media. We don’t really care. Whatever enjoyment you are rolling in is not our business.
7. Never hit your partner. Avoid the predicament of Lekan Shonde and Akolade Arowolo. You can never tell what the abuse would lead to.
8. You can always walk away before you are deaf in one ear and left with broken ribs.
9. Time heals most wounds, so don’t destroy the future of your children by burning bridges. It is the end of your relationship and has nothing to do with your children.
10. Beauty and a comfortable future are only parts of the equation. There is always someone more beautiful and richer. There are reversal of fortunes and a future full of riches. Nothing is permanent.
11. The future is always full of promises. This is just a chapter, or at most a volume, of your life. There are many more chapters and volumes you can plan painstakingly and work on conscientiously.
See Also: Tonto Dikeh Divorce Saga: Actress Reveals Her Husband Is A ‘Yahoo Boy’ And A Murderer
With the unveiling of different events that happened behind closed doors between Tonto Dikeh and her husband and family, it has become crystal clear that all that glitters are not gold.
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP