Love And Dating: Can a one-night stand lead to a serious relationship?


Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More

Sex between two people in modern culture is now as easy as buying a bottle of water at a small store. But in terms of having a serious relationship, has a one-night ever blossomed into a real relationship and eventually marriage?


Couple cuddling(Black Sex)

Romantic movies and Telenovelas have showed that having a sex with someone you know nothing about often leads to having a serious relationship and eventually marriage when in reality, it complicates both lives.

READ: Things you don’t know about marriage

According to YourTango experts, having a one-night stand can actually be the start of a long lasting relationship but has huge emotional risks.

In a research conducted by, it was found that 35% of couples in real relationships began as one-night stands. The question now becomes: what happened to the remaining 65%.

Click here for Latest Ankars Styles READ MORE

Click here for Latest Aso Ebi Styles

Sex was meant to be enjoyed.

Sex was meant to be enjoyed(Black Sex Life)

Biological anthropologist and author Helen Fisher, behind some marriage and relationship talk videos says good relationships can spring from a one-night stand, other times the morning after brings a huge amount of awkwardness that you don’t intend to see your sex partner ever again.

READ: Dear side chicks…these are 4 reasons your man will never leave his wife

“You see the person, smell the person, taste the person, touch the person. You get to know a lot about a person between the sheets,” says Dr. Fisher.

“Of course, it’s a huge escalation point if it works out well, and a horrible breaking point if it goes out badly.”

There’s actually a great deal to consider before bringing back home someone you just met at a club or a party because you’ll never know what to expect the next day or in the future.

Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More

Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here