Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
These simple tips will help you to know how to delay and prolong Release. This will enable you and your partner to enjoy a healthy s*x life. The following are 14 ways on How Men Can Delay Release To Last Longer In Bed
1. Kegel exercises – Kegel exercises can help you prolong Release. Kegels are those muscles that you use for controlling urination. So, flex these muscles about 30 times a day to delay Release.
2. Squeeze technique – Prolong Release and delay it by holding the tip of the head of the man-hood. Squeezing the tip of the man-hood can help control premature Release.
3. Testes – The scrotum rises as a man reaches climax and is on the verge of Release. So, delay Release by pulling the scrotum away from the body.
4. Change focus – Rather than concentrating on Release, concentrate on your partner’s pleasure.
5. Combination of thrusts – Delay Release or male climax by combining shallow thrusts with deep thrusts. This technique helps prolong Release and will make you last longer in bed.
6. Massage the prostate gland – When you practice delaying Release, the prostate gland turns sore. Hence it is important to massage the gland to prevent any kind of pain.
7. Perineum pressure – Delay Release by applying pressure to the perineum, which is the spot between the anus and scrotum. The prostate gland expands and contracts while reaching climax or Release. So, by applying pressure on this spot, one can prolong Release.
8. Pelvic muscles – Squeeze the pubococcygeous muscle to stop ejaculating. Contract these muscles, which are used for controlling urine; doing so regularly helps you delay Release.
9. Blueberries – This berry is known to delay Release, as it relaxes the nerves in the man-hood.
10. Woman-on-top – This s*x position reduces your chances of premature Release, thereby helping you last longer in bed. Switch to the woman-on-top s*x position to delay Release.
11. Start and stop – When you have the urge to release, stop, pull out and then thrust again. Also, the start and stop method helps a couple to last longer in bed and enjoy the full s*xual experience.
12. Control your climax – Without any lubrication self service to the point of climax and stop. Do it a couple of times and then release; over a period of time you can control Release
13. Before engaging in intercourse, engage in foreplay – ask your partner to gently massage the man-hood
along with lubrication. In time this method can help you prolong Release.