Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Its not every time one is interested in a heavily baked face, sometimes allowing your face to breath does your skin a lot of good. Lets remember that as much as we love making up, this products are hardly organic, they are packed filled with chemicals that can result in a damaged skin and so its important that we leave the baking and caking for days that we really need them. Other days, a simple natural makeup application would suffice.
As much as I love to apply makeup, I do not have the strength to apply them everyday and so a simple way to enhance your beautiful is by trying out a natural make-up look. This look is for everybody and this includes those who are or have just began to ease them-self into makeup. The “Natural make-up look” is perfect and .’s the simple summary of how to go about it;
What You’ll Need:
- Moisturizer (Tinted)
- Foundation (optional)
- Mascara (optional)
- Eye pencil (optional)
- Highlighter (optional)
- Lip gloss or balm
- Blush (optional)
Lets get started:
- Wash your face and then apply a tinted moisturizer, this would provide more coverage.
- Use a concealer to cover and hide all blemishes; do this sparingly.
- Finish off the first stage with powder, this would cover up the shine.
- Bronzer or highlighter makes your face pop so brush on a little bit.
- Put the smile on your face with a little bit of blush application.
- Eyeliner or Eye-shadows are not necessary but if you want to let the eye-shadow be neutral color or one that marches your skin.
- Finally apply a coat of lip gloss or sheer lipstick.
Its one thing to actually write it down but I want you to see how well a natural make-up looks like so watch this video tutorial from YouTube Chanel Lillizlive
What way do you prefare to apply your makeup? Share in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
<.-count href="https://www.madivas.com/natural-make-up-application-tutorial/"/> .
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP