Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Gold wedding dresses, one of the latest trends that’s winning hearts all around the world especially, in Nigeria. T.’s nothing more special for a woman than her wedding dress, so why not to make it out of the sparkling and shimmering gold? Now, let’s give some attention to the most recent trends and see why golden wedding dresses make such a huge competition with traditional ones.
Top designs of gold wedding dresses
Nigerian women have stable traditions regarding their wedding dresses. For instance, they have a number of loved fashions and styles that are often chosen when it comes to selecting a wedding gown. The golden ones are no exception from the rule. T. are certain most popular fashions that create the totally Nigerian look and a very special style. Let’s take a look at some of these dresses:
- One of the most beloved Nigerian styles is the mermaid cut. The dress sticks to the body like the second skin, accentuating every curve. Closer to the knees, the skirt begins to widen and folds up to the floor in luscious waves. This is a very ladylike style that matches practically everybody. Such dresses are often paired with head ties in the same style
In this case, the richly decorated body part of the dress is attached to a wide and voluminous bottom that’s made out of uncountable layers of embroidered chiffon. It makes the dress less heavy and adds some incredible feminine softness. Together with a golden gele and matching jewelry, the dress looks blindingly perfect.
- Another masterpiece in gold is of a similar shape but it sports a very fresh and elegant combination of colors that make it somewhat brighter. The top part seems quite coarse due to the plenty of golden embroidery but the soft bottom frills give the dress a soft cloudy look
This is a choice for those who are not afraid of exposing their shoulders and a part of their arms. The dress is splendid: any woman in it will look like a statuette carved in ivory and decorated with gold. The combination of colors and textures is a real finding
- Who said the golden dress should be golden all over? Here’s a proof that a lovely golden dress can come in different forms. The pure golden corsage of this dress is shiny like true gold. The sharp gleam is slightly muted . with the help of the thinnest and finest white chiffon ever. The embroidered whiteness covers the gold, adding some softness and tenderness to it
In this dress, the bottom of the skirt is made out of tulle of a golden color, which adds brightness to the pale upper part. The pale gold head tie, white accessories and decorations complete the look. The trail behind is an optional feature – even without it, the dress would look impressive enough.
- One more golden work of art consists of an almost transparent top part made out of golden lace and mesh, and the skirt is all shiny golden satin. The same mermaid-like fashion is recreated ., however, the skirt is not puffed. The shiny folds of the skirt create an illusion of the fused gold
This dress is for the bravest ones. The transparent top exposes a lot of skin and body and you need to be ready for this. The skirt is very fine and is also able to give accents to every line of your body. However, if you decide to wear such a dress on your wedding day, you can be sure: all the heads will be turned to you all the time.
- A dress that’s decorated with gold can also be golden. Take a look at this ivory masterpiece with its delicate and light golden decorations. The elegant and womanly style of the skirt with an opening that exposes legs, the fine fabric that creates such lovely folds and waves – this is one of the best gold wedding dress ideas ever!
This is a style that will suit any body type. If you have wide rounded hips and a thin waist, the dress will emphasize it in the most favorable way, showing your feminine beauty. If you are slender and tiny, the dress will flatter your waist in the most adorable way. The frontal thigh-high cut of the skirt attracts the most of the attention and create a wonderful look.
- This is one of those glamorous gold wedding gowns, which remind of the Golden Era of Hollywood. The long sparkling-gold skirt with a small trail shows the delicate lines of the woman’s body. The heavily decorated top part with completely naked arms seems a thing from ancient fairy tales about heaps of gold and gems
Such a style looks perfect with accessories like the choker collar in the picture. Bracelets that are worn above the elbow, wide neck pieces, heavy traditional earrings – all this will create a very attractive and lovely style and add authenticity to the look.
- White gold is gold, too! This dress with a slightly noticeable golden hue is something really special. Made out of the shiny lace in the same mermaid style, it is something that can make every women look like an ancient goddess. The top part of the dress exposes a huge deal of skin so you need to be ready for this feeling of half-nakedness
Still, the dress is absolutely worth it. The pattern of the shiny lace gives the body the look of a fairy queen. An up-do hairstyle and some jewelry (big earrings or a tiara that would make a statement) will complete the look.
- The same can be said about rose gold. The delicious and tender color of the rose gold will match everyone, regardless of the complexion and shapes. The elegant dress of a simple but so stylish cut will flatter any body type. Paired with high heels, the dress will give you endless legs
With its high neck line, the dress requires no neck accessories. Instead, you are free to decorate your head with a tiara or other hair things, or wear big earrings. One of the points of this dress is its minimalistic shape and a simple but beautiful wavy pattern. Make sure that your hair is done upwards to let the back line expose the most beautiful part of your back as it was planned by the designer.
- This is a literally completely golden dress that looks really gorgeous. Made out of a sparkling fabric, it has no additional decorations except its own perfect cut. Paired with a head tie that looks like a glittered rose bud, the dress looks awesome and really inspiring
It’s a wonderful option for a wedding w. you want to be the center of attention as a bride. In the artificial light indoors or in the bright sunlight outdoors, the dress will shine like a beautiful cluster of stars!
- Here’s a lovely idea of a wedding dress in a bright golden color made out of a shiny material. The dress is not metallic like other ones of this type. Yet, it has the soft sheen and the color of true gold. Decorated with some colorful and vibrant traditional embroidery, such a gown can be a perfect alternative to all shiny metallic ones.
An authentic look can be pretty and stylish, too. Everything you need is choose a style that will expose your beauty in the most beneficial way. Of course, the dress should something you love because it’s your day and you need to know that you look heavenly in the dress you have picked out for yourself.
Have the best of luck in the preparation for your golden wedding day and share the information with your friends!
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP