It occurs in a great deal of animals, including both vertebrates and invertebrates, though not every species possesses it.
Did you know that the mammal version of this organ can be most accurately compared to that of a barnacle or an insect? What is more, this term can actually be used to apply to separate reproductive parts, though not all of those are included in the general definition.
The length and girth of this body part may vary substantially between the mammals of different species.
Another interesting fact is that bone known as the baculum occurs in most mammals’ penises, but does not occur in horses or humans.
[Read this: All You Ever Wanted to Know About Fleshlight Sex Toy]
However, there is one common thing that is the fact that its flaccid length is inferior to its erected, stimulated one. Anyways, with regards to anatomy there are three main parts to the male reproductive organ of a mammal:
- Root – It begins at the caudal border of pelvic ischial arch, which is the convergence of several pubic bones. The root is attached to the bulb of your dick and lies inside of the perineal pouch.
- Corpus – Body of your cock, is the area that extends from the roots and makes up the shaft skin, foreskin, and the prenuptial mucosa inside of the glans.
- Glans – It is the free end, which has an internal stricter of erectile tissue that is composed of blood sinusoids separated by connective tissues. It is bulbous in shape, and its underside is called the frenulum and its round base called the corona. The perineal raphe is the line that runs along the underside of this organ.
Structure of Human Penis
The human urethra, the tract that allows the release of fluids from the body’s interior through the shaft, passes through the prostate gland and is eventually joined by the ejaculatory duct. The opening of the urethra is referred to as the meatus, which is located on the tip of the glans.
How Erection Works
The stimulation of this male organ into a point when it is prepared for sexual intercourse is referred to as erection. In order to achieve it, the following process takes place in your body:
- Dilation – Blood vessels within your shaft go through significant dilation of arteries that supply blood.
- Engorgement – The vasodilation of these causes your cock to become significantly engorged, stiffening it into a form that is ideal for the penetration of female.
- Constriction – Engorged erectile tissue presses against the veins that carry blood away, which constricts them and causes them to become more visible on its surface.
- Thinning – What is more, during erection, the skin upon your shaft is thinned out, which creates a higher level of sensitivity and renders it more susceptible to stimulation.
[You have to learn these: 5 Fabulous Tips to Make Any Woman Squirt Easily]
Some mammals have a great deal of erectile tissue in relation to connective tissue; this can be seen as the reason why horses’ penises have a greater ability to extend than bull’s.
Generally speaking, the measurements of reproductive organ are relative to a mammal’s physical proportions, though this is not ubiquitous and several exceptions can be found even in species that share a close biological relation.
Did you know? The chimpanzee has double the size of an adult gorilla, which is about 1.5 inches long on average. However, you can be happy as human has the largest dick out of any primate in the animal kingdom, both in relation to proportional body measurements and in absolute terms.
There is no complete consensus in the studies that have been undergone, but there is a generally universal agreement that the average erected human phallus is approximately 5.1 to 5.9 inches long, with 95% of males tending to be between 4.2 and 7.5 inches. (See more about national average at – HuffingtonPost.com).
By the way: Do you know your real measurements? Here is great yet simple guide how to get accurate measurements of your dick.
- No baculum – As already pointed out, the our cock differs from those of most other animals in that there is no baculum, which is the erectile bone found in other species that allows insertion into the female’s receptive organs whether or not it is flaccid.
- Size = blood capacity – However, the length of your erection is entirely related to an engorgement of blood.
- Non-retractable – What is more, it is not retractable, and thus cannot be withdrawn into the groin as many other species of mammal can.
When considering its function, it is important to note that its specific parts are homologous to the respective parts of the female reproductive organs:
- The glans is homologous to the clitoral glans.
- The corpus spongiosum to the vestibular bulbs beneath the labia minora.
- The scrotum to the labia minora and majora.
- The foreskin to the clitoral hood.
For your interest: Did You know that there are all natural ways to permanently enlarge your penile size? Here you can read more about male enhancement.
When a guy goes through the process of puberty, his penis, scrotum and testicles begin to go through significant period of development; like for example, the development of pubic hair.
A national study found out that there is no significant variation in measurements between penile sizes of 17 years and 19 years old boys, which has led to the conclusion that growth of this organ can be considered complete no later than at the age of 17 and possible even earlier than that.
There are other great articles on this issue at:
Follow Pheebs Clothings for Turkey Wears on InstagramBURN TUMMY FAT LIKE MAGIC, RESULT IN 5 DAYS - Perfect Body Tea
Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More