The third phase of the ongoing 63 days RCCG fasting exercise for 2021 has started today.
Kemi Filani recalls that the 63 days fasting and prayer for 2021 which started on the 11th of January was divided into 3 phases of 21 days.
In the guideline released by the Church, the first 21 days revolved around thanksgiving, the second 21 days revolved around prayers for mercy and the last 21 days on prayer of demand.
Here are the prayer points and guidelines for phase 3:
PHASE 3: – 21 DAYS OF PRAYER OF DEMANDING (FEBRUARY, 22ND – 14TH MARCH, 2021)
`Prayer of Demanding:- For Yourself, Family, Local Parish, RCCG (As a Whole) and Your NATION`.
BIBLE TEXT: Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: t.by good shall come
unto thee. Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine
heart. If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity
far from thy tabernacles.
Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the
stones of the brooks. Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty
of silver. For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face
unto God. Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt
pay thy vows.
Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and
the light shall shine upon thy ways. Job 22:21-28.
PREAMBLE: 42-Days had gone out of 63 with great testimonies in their hundreds
across the globe and we are still counting. T. is no better way to be acquainted
with God other than in the place of Praises, thanksgiving, worship in true
repentance at the throne of grace w. mercy abounds.
This is what the Holy Spirit has done by directing our Father in- the- Lord; Daddy G.O asking us to spend the first forty two (42) days in acquainting ourselves with God in such a
manner that our prayers can receive speedy answers in this third segment of 21-
days of declarations, decrees and making of demands as commanded in Psalm 2:8, Isiaiah 45:11
We should be mindful to pray for the Church and the peace of our Nations daily.
We are trusting God as individuals, groups and Churches that in this last segment,
the Lord will rent the heavens (Isa. 64:1-4) on our behalf in the Name of Jesus.
DAY 1 (43 of 63) – 22ND FEBRUARY, 2021
BIBLE TEXT(S): Psa 91:1-16, 121
We are in a time when all human security devices have failed. We have a sure protection
only in God as it is written, “The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety
is of the LORD” Pro 21:31
- Dear Heavenly Father, you have the whole world under your care. We worship You,
the Omnipresent, the Omnipotent and the Omniscient
- We thank You Father; you are the greatest Watchman who neither sleep nor slumber
spread your protection over those who seek refuge in you this year in Jesus name.
- Father, according to your word, deliver me and my household from the snare of the
fowler throughout this year in Jesus name. Psa 91:3
- Father, according to your word, t. shall no evil befall me, nor any plaque come near
my dwelling, in Jesus name. Psa 91:10
- Father, according to your word, let your angels bear me in their hands so that I will
not dash my feet against any stone (troubles) in Jesus name. Psa 91:12
- Father, answer my call in the day of troubles and deliver me, in Jesus name. Psa 50:15,
- Father hear my cry unto you let my enemies turn back in total confusion, in Jesus
name. Psa 56:9
- Father, protect your church, my nation (put your country) from every form of evil and
destruction, in Jesus name. Job5:12
- Father, according to your word, be our refuge and strength at all times and deliver us
whenever we are in danger, in Jesus name. Psa 46:1
10.Father, according to your word, make wars cease to the end of the earth, break bows,
cut the spears in sunder, burn the chariots in fire in Jesus name. Psa 46:9
11.Father, I decree and declare, let them that seek after my soul be confounded and put
to shame in Jesus name. Psa 35:4
12.Father, I decree and declare, let them that devise my hurt be turned back and brought
to confusion in Jesus name. Psa 35:4
13.Father, Disappoint the devices of the crafty so that their hands will not be able to
perform their enterprise against the righteous in Jesus name. Job 5:12
14.Father; Let all enemies that rises up against us meet with darkness in the day time
and grope in the noon day as in the night, in Jesus name. Job 5:15
- I decree and declare; I shall not die but live to declare the wonder of the Lord in the
land of the living. Psa 118:17
Day 2 (44 of 63) – 23RD FEBRUARY, 2021
DADDY G. O. AND FAMILY
BIBLE TEXT(S): 1 TIMOTHY 2:1-3.
Our leaders need our prayers. They need God’s guidance so we will not be led into error.
Let us wholeheartedly pray for our father in the Lord Pastor E.A Adeboye and his family
as he holds the Church mantle of leadership for God’s help, protection and blessings.
- Father, we thank you for your beloved son, Pastor Enoch, Adejare Adeboye and for
your call upon his life, in Jesus name. Romans 8:30.
- Father, we thank you for enabling your son to enter into a great covenant with you, in
Jesus name. Genesis 9:9.
- We thank you for choosing him, anointing him and making him a blessing to this
generation, in Jesus name. 1 Samuel 2:35
- Father, we thank you for using him for the expansion of RCCG and spreading of the
gospel to over 180 countries across the globe, in Jesus name. 1 Thessalonians 1:8
- Father we thank you for our mother in Israel- Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye, for the support
she is giving to the ministry of your son, in Jesus name. Psalms 105:1
- Father, we thank you for your divine protection and provision for Pastor E.A Adeboye
and his family, in Jesus name. Psalms 35:2
- Lord, we thank you that long life, peace and prosperity is their portion, in Jesus name.
- Father, let your son fulfill all his assignments in his life time, in Jesus name. 2 Timothy
- Father, please let Pastor E. A Adeboye and Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye finish well and
strong in Jesus name Psalms 1:3
10.Father, please continue to strengthen and empower them for the task ahead in Jesus
name. Exodus 15:13
11.Father, don’t allow any of their words fall to the ground in Jesus name, 1 Sam 3:19
12.Father, let your son move from one level of glory unto greater glory, in Jesus name.
2 Corinthians 3:18.
13.Father, they will not have a better yesterday in their life in Jesus name. Haggai 2:9
14.Father, don’t let their anointing run dry, frustrate every plan of the devil to derail them
in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:17
15.Father, don’t let them have course to bury any of their children, biological or spiritual
all over the world in Jesus name. Malachi 3:11
Day 3 (45 of 63) – 24TH FEBRUARY, 2021
BIBLE TEXT(S): Habakkuk 3:2
For revival to come in the church of God, the church must be holy and very
prayerful. It is prayer that can bring about the expected revival that will make the
church stand out in Jesus name.
- Father send down the fire of revival in your church again, like the days of old, in Jesus
name. Habakkuk 3:2
- Father, awake your church from deep slumber in Jesus name. Isaiah 56:10
- Father let t. be fresh Holy Ghost fire, fresh anointing, fresh unction upon your
church, in Jesus name. Acts 2:1-4
- Father give new strength, new live, new energy to your church at this end time, in
Jesus name. Acts 4:29
- Holy Spirit, send down your Holy Ghost fire to our revival programs, in Jesus name.
- Father let t. be live miracles that will make people believe you and you alone, in
Jesus name. John 4:48, 5:1-9
- Father, release the anointing of healing into your church, let the blind see, let the
lame work, let the dumb speak, let the deaf hear and the dead rises in Jesus name.
- Father, let our mind be genuinely renewed for the Holy Spirit , in Jesus name. Romans
- Father you are the portal of our lives, remould us to your desire and your will in Jesus
name. Jeremiah 18:3-4
- Holy Ghost; deal with every power at work to make us what you have not created us
to be in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:16 – 17
- Father; let every Inherited strange behaviour and habits in our lives working against
our personal revival be destroyed in Jesus name. Jeremiah 31:29
- Father; let t. be restoration of every virtue, blessings, I had lost before I gave my
life to you in Jesus name. Joel 2:25
- Father, let all that the enemy has stolen from me, become too hot for them to keep,
compel them to return them back to me in Jesus name. 1 Samuel 5:2-5
- Father, restore to us every virtues, I and my family member may have lost in the
past years, in Jesus name. Joel 2:25
- Powers of (put your country) working against the revival of the church be destroyed
in Jesus name. Daniel 10:13
Day 4 (46 of 63) – 25TH FEBRUARY, 2021
SICKNESS AND DISEASES
BIBLE TEXT(S) : Exo 15:26, Jas 5:15, Pss 107 :20-21, 1 Pet 2 :24, Mal 4 :2
It is never the will of God for any of His children to be sick, 3Jn 1:2. It is sin that
brought sickness into the world, we need to repent and turn to God in our prayers of
faith to get out of the wilderness of sickness and disease
- Thank God for His healing power that is available for His Children, in Jesus name.
- Father, please forgive us all our sins both known and unknown that have brought
these sickness or disease (mention the name of sickness/ and personified if any)
upon us, in Jesus name. Psa 103:3, James 5:15
- Father; take away from me every inherited sickness and disease, in Jesus name.
- Father, we destroy every yoke of sickness and disease in our life and families in Jesus
name. Acts 10:38, Isa 10:27
- Lord Jesus, by your resurrection power, I overcome every sickness and disease unto
death upon my life, in Jesus name. Joh11:4, Isa 28:1
- Father, please put an end to every form of sickness and disease outbreak in my
country (put your country), in Jesus name. Prov 23:18
- Father, please by your mighty hand of power, terminate every spirit of infirmity upon
my life, in Jesus name. Luke 13:11-12, Joh 5:1-9
- Father, I command repairs to every damages done in my body as a result of sickness
and disease, in Jesus name. Jere17:14
- Father, I decree every arrow of sickness and disease targeted against my country
(put your country), church, family, etc. go back to your sender, in Jesus name. Psa
- O God, arise and let the . of the sickness in my body dry up by the fire of Holy
Ghost, in Jesus name. Psa.107:20
- Let every germ, virus, bacteria and poison working against my health be neutralized
by the blood of Jesus. Rev. 12:11
- Father as I serve thee, bless my bread and take sickness away from my family in
Jesus Name. Exodus 23:25
- Father, put off every garment of sickness and disease from me, in Jesus name
- Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, I declare that by your stripes I am totally healed.
- Father, every evil plantation of sickness and disease in my life be uprooted by the
fire of Holy Ghost, in Jesus name. Mat 15:13.
Day 5 (47 of 63) – 26TH FEBRUARY, 2021
RITUALISTS AND KIDNAPPING SPECIFIC PRAYER FOR NIGERIA
BIBLE TEXT(S): Gen 37:28
Kidnapping is the unlawful carrying away of a person against his or her will. Kidnapping
is done for the purpose of extortion, ritual or other devilish reasons. It is a global problem.
However, in recent time the situation in Nigeria has become a matter of serious
concern. Let brethren all over the world intercede for God intervention over this
global scourge and for Nigeria particularlly.
- Let us thank God Almighty, because He alone is our redeemer, who is mighty and able
to plead our cause Prov 23:11
- Father, We decree peace in our nation (replace nation with the name of your country),
lay your divine ambushment against every kidnapper, ritualists and cultists in Jesus
name 2Chro20:22, Jos 8:7
- Father, arise in your power and release all your children in the cage of kidnappers and
ritualist, in Jesus name.
- Father, scatter the plans and agenda of kidnappers and ritualist in Nigeria in Jesus
- Father, you are the consuming fire, please rain upon the kidnappers and ritualists that
refused to repent, brimstones and fire in Jesus name. Psam11:6
- Father, please let your wind of destruction blow in the hideout of terrorists, kidnappers
and ritualists in Nigeria in Jesus name.
- Father, please trouble these kidnappers and ritualists until they turn to you in Jesus
name. Psa 55:19
- Father, please shoot the arrows of premature death into the camp of unrepentant
kidnappers and ritualist in Jesus name. Deu 24:7
- Father, let every kidnappers and ritualist be rendered useless in our nations in Jesus
- Father, please pluck out every kidnapper and ritualist from their dwelling place in
Jesus name. Psa 52:5
11.Father, arise O Lord and let the wickedness of kidnappers and ritualists come to an
end in Jesus name. Psa 7: 9
12.Father; in all my ways, deliver me out of the hand of (kidnappers and ritualist) and
dont let me be a victim in the hand of the wicked in Jesus name. Jere15:21
13.Father; arise, expose and arrest all those sponsoring kidnapping and ritual killings in
Nigeria in Jesus name.
14.Father, destroy the wide network of kidnappers and ritualists in Nigeria in Jesus name.
15.Father, please let the spirit of error fall upon every kidnapper and ritualist in Jesus
Day 6 (48 of 63) – 27TH FEBRUARY, 2021
BIBLE TEXT(S): Matthew 19:3 -6
Marriage was instituted by God on divine principles. Anytime, we transgressed these
principles, t. will be marital problems. However, some marital problems are products of
curses in the family. God is the ultimate solution.
- Thank God for His faithfulness over every home that are keeping to their marital vows
- Thank God Almighty who is the originator of marriage institution in the garden of Eden
- Father, we hold on to your word, and stand against the manifestion of all forms of
barrenness in our families Deut 7:14
- Father, we uproot by the fire of Holy Ghost every seed of bareness in our lives in Jesus
- Father, I plead the blood of Jesus to nullify very satanic covenants that are opposing
your covenant of blessing in our marriage in Jesus name. Heb 10:13
- Father, I command every spirit of lack in my marriage to be destroyed now in Jesus
name. 2Cor 3:5
- Father, by your power, reverse every evil curse place upon my marriage by household
enemies Prov 3:33-35
- Father, I take authority over every external influence that is polluting my marriage in
Jesus name Matt: 19:6
- Father, I command every seed of separation that has been sown upon my marriage, be
uprooted by the fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name. Matt 15:13
10.Father, consume by the fire of Holy Ghost every garment of strife and violence that
enemies have put on my marriage Matt12:16
11.Father, I decree that, every arrow shot to destabilize my marriage backfire in Jesus
name. Isa 54:17
12.Father, I break them into pieces, every oppressor of joy and peace in my marriage in
Jesus name Psa 72:4
13.Father, destroy every spirit of vengeance causing problems that will not allow us in
forgiving one another in our marriage Matt 6:14-15
14.Father, by the blood of Jesus, I destroy every curse of delay in getting married and
having conception in my family and in our church in Jesus Name. Isa 54:17
15.Father, you are our shepherd, our provider, I come against any manipulative power
creating lack in my family in Jesus Name. Psa 23:1
Day 7 (49 of 63) – 28TH FEBRUARY, 2021
FEAR AND WORRIES
TEXT: 2 Timothy 1:7
Fear and worries are tools in the hand of the devil to becloud the mind from seeing the
awesomeness of God’s power that is able to save and deliver in all situation. We are
overcomers because God has given us the Spirit of love, power and sound mind.
- Father, I choose to rest my hope in You, I declare and decree that I remain strong in
the face of any trouble and COVID 19 pandemic in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 41:10
- Father, I affirm that I will trust you more in this time in Jesus name. Psalm 56:3
- Father, I decree and declare by your word that I am strong and courageous in Jesus
name. Joshua 1:9.
- Father, keep me and my house in perfect peace even in the mist of the COVID 19
pandemic in Jesus name. Philippians 4:6-7
- Father, please hold my hands and lead me in the way to follow this season in Jesus
name. Isaiah 41:13
- Father, put an end to every agenda of man to manipulate your purpose for my life in
Jesus name. Psalm 118:6
- Father, let the power of your love radiate through my home and environment and
dispel all appearance of fear and worries in Jesus name. 1 John 4:18
- Father, I receive comfort from your word in the face of all the negative news flying
around me in Jesus name. Psalm 23:4
- Father, I thank you for your caring gestures towards me and my household in Jesus
name. 1 Peter 5:7
- Father, I choose to trust your word more at this time than the wisdom of men in
Jesus name. Proverbs 29:25
- Father, I decree and declare that fear and worries shall never have a hold of me
because you are my strength in Jesus name. Psalm 27:1
- Father, I thank you because you have defeated fear and worries in my life in Jesus
name. Psalm 34:4
- Father, I decree and declare that my heart will not fail because you are always with
me in Jesus name. Deuteronomy 31:6-8
- Father, I believe in you and in your saving, grace poured out on me t.fore I have
escaped every form of trouble in Jesus name. John 14:1
- Father, I rejoice in you because you are my Father and I will not be afraid of any evil
in Jesus name. Romans 8:15
Day 8 (50 of 63) – 1ST MARCH, 2021
SPIRIT OF LIMITATION AND IMPOSSIBILITY
BIBLE TEXT(S): Isa 22:25, Psa 24:1-10, Num 14:22-23, Josh 6:1,20
Limitation is a restriction caused by some forces that oftentimes, cannot be seen
or explained. Limitation is a state of being limited. Outcomes of limitations are
failure, impossibility, unfruitful efforts, retardations etc.
- Father, I thank you for removing every walls of limitations against my progress on
the cross in Jesus name. Hebrew 11:30
- In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare that every wall of darkness limiting my
destiny fall down and collapse in Jesus name. Joshua 6:11-20
- By the power in the name of Jesus, I pull down every ancient gates of limitation
working against me in Jesus name. Psalm 24:7-10
- Father in the name of Jesus, I scatter and destroy dark foundation limiting my Glory
in Jesus name. Psalm 11:3
- My father, my father. Please remove and pull out any nail fastened into any place to
limit my star in Jesus name. Isaiah 22:25
- Father in the name of Jesus, give us rest from sorrow and bondage limiting our family.
- All limitations passed on me by my ancestors, I command, be destroyed in Jesus
name. Judges 6:25-28
- Every yoke of debt limiting my life, be destroyed in Jesus name. Romans 13:8
- Father, put an end to every battle of impossibility and limitation in my life in Jesus
name. Ephesians 2:10
10.Father, in the name of Jesus, reverse every impossibility in my life in Jesus name.
Luke 10:27, Luke 18:27, Matthew 19:26
11.By the power in the name of Jesus, I uproot the spirit of impossibility in my life and
family now, in Jesus name. Matthew 15:3
- I decree and declare, Cage of impossibility in my life, break and release me now in
Jesus name. Heb.2:15
13.Father in the name of Jesus, uproot the spirit of limitation in my life. Matthew 17:20
- I declare in the name of Jesus that t. shall be no more limitation against me and
my family in Jesus name. Romans 8:1
15.Father, give me uncommon victory over limitations in Jesus name. 1 Corinthians
Day 9 (51 of 63) – 2ND MARCH, 2021
NO MORE BARRENNESS/BE FRUITFUL
BIBLE TEXT(S): Gen. 1:28, Exo. 23:25-26, Deut 7:14
Barrenness is simply defined as “unfruitfulness”. It means to be incapable of
producing offspring, seed or fruit. From the above, we can see that barrenness covers
many areas of life. Gods’ original plan for man is for him to be fruitful, multiply and
replenish. As we pray, God will destroy every force of unfruitfulness in our lives in
- Praise and thank God for His word in Genesis 1:28 that shall not return to Him void.
- Thank you, father, for making me fruitful, t.fore, I shall not be barren in Jesus
- Let us confess our sins unto God and ask him for mercy. 1 John.1:9
- Father, by the power in your word, I command every mountain of delayed
conception in my life and family to be rolled away and levelled in Jesus name. 2
- Father, according to your word in Exodus 23:26, quicken the bodies of husband and
wife called barren to hence bring forth children in Jesus name.
- Father, by the power in the stripes of Jesus, I decree healing from any affliction
hindering my conception in Jesus name. 1 Peter. 2:24
- I sanctify my reproductive organs and system with the quickening power of the Holy
Spirit and declare perfection because God’s report is greater than the doctor’s report.
- Father, because with you all things are possible, I decree that against all odds,
my conception is possible in Jesus name. Luke 18:27
- Father, wipe the tears of everyone called barren and visit them with miracle babies
as they desire (Twin, triplets, etc.). Psalm 128:1-3, Genesis 21:1-3
- Oh God avenge speedily against any strongman or woman holding down the
miracle babies of your children in Jesus name Amen. Luke. 18:8
- We decree smooth delivery, t. shall be no miscarriages, no abortions, no still
births and no complications among our pregnant women in the name of Jesus. Luke
1:57, Exodus. 23:26 (None shall cast their young), Genesis 31:38
- Father, anoint me with fruitfulness and destroy the yoke of barrenness in every area
of my life in the name of Jesus
- I command every barrier to my fruitfulness to be destroyed in the mighty
name of Jesus. Genesis. 1:28
- Father, let every thing I laid my hand upon prosper. Psalm 1:3
- I Thank You Lord, I shall be fruitful in every areas of my endeavour in Jesus
Day 10 (52 of 63) – 3RD MARCH, 2021
FULFILLING DIVINE PURPOSE
BIBLE TEXT(S): Gen 1:28, Deut 28:1-12, Jer 29:11, 1:4-5
You are . on earth for a special purpose, a glorious destiny. You are not designed
to live an ordinary life or to be a victim of circumstances. Destiny can be destroyed,
exchanged, stolen, diverted, buried or truncated by the enemy due to sin. The good
news is that it can be restored through genuine repentance and quality prayers.
- Father, I thank you for all that you have done for me and my family in ages past
- Father, have mercy on me and forgive me all my sins of disobedience and
lukewarmness towards the things of your house in Jesus name.
- Father, please restore unto me the joy of my salvation in Jesus name. Psalm
- Oh God, arise for me this day, and destroy every evil forces assigned to waste me
and destroy my destiny and that of the members of my family in Jesus name. Psalm
- According to Jeremiah 30:16:17, Father, devour the devourers of my destiny
and the destiny of your church in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, you enabled Esther, Joseph, Levi to fulfil their destinies, please help me
to fulfil my destiny in Jesus name.
- Father, let your very purpose for my life be accomplished in Jesus name.
- Father, arise and contend with every enemy of my destiny in Jesus name. Psalm
- Father, let your mercy and compassion grant me success w.ver I am bound
to fail in Jesus name.
- Jehovah Rapha you are my healer, I refused to be wasted by any sickness. Heal
all my sicknesses and infirmities n Jesus name. Jeremiah 30:17.
- Father, shake every power that needs to be shaken for the glory of my life to
manifest in Jesus name. Haggai 2:6-7.
- Oh my star, come out of obscurity and shine, for the glory of the Lord has risen
upon you. Isaiah 60:1-2
- Father, by faith, I command every mountain in my life to be removed in Jesus name.
- Father, remove every mountain covering and blocking my vision in Jesus name
- Father, grant all my heart desires in a way that will give glory to Your name
Day 11 (53 of 63) – 4TH MARCH, 2021
PULLING DOWN THE STRONGHOLD OF THE ENEMY
BIBLE TEXT(S): 2Cor 10:3-5, Jud 6:2, 1 Sam 23:14, Psa 61:3,91:1-16
A stronghold is a fortified place, a place of security, fortress or a place of survival. It is a
place dominated by a particular group of people characterized by the same value and
beliefs. We have both Godly and satanic strongholds.
- Father I thank you for the salvation of my soul in the name of Jesus. John 3:16
- Father, I confess all my sins of disobedience in the name of Jesus. 2 Chronicles
- Father, please have mercy on me in the name of Jesus. Hebrew 8:12
- Father, by the power in the blood of Jesus, I pull down every stronghold of Satan
over my life and family in Jesus name. 2 Corinthians 10:4
- Oh God, dispatch your warring angels to pull down every stronghold of my
adversaries by the fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name. Daniel 10:13
- Father you delivered Paul and Silas from the stronghold of the Herod, command
deliverance for me and my family in Jesus name. Acts 16:26
- Father, deliver your church from the stronghold of the enemy in Jesus name.
Ezekiel 34:27, Ezekiel 34:47
- Every stronghold of stagnation operating in my family be pulled down now in Jesus
name.2 Corinthians 10:4
- Every foundational yoke keeping me in the firm grip of my enemies be destroyed
now in Jesus name. Isaiah 10:27
- Every satanic gate hindering my promotion I command you to be lifted up now in
Jesus name. Psalm 24:7-10
- Every evil pit of the enemy prepared to swallow up my blessing and my destiny,
swallow up your digger in Jesus name. Proverbs 26:27, Proverbs 28:10,
- Every satanic gatekeeper assigned to keep me and my family in perpetual bondage
be paralyzed now in Jesus name. Acts 12:6
- Every ordinance written against me and my family contrary to us and working
against us be blotted out by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name. Colossians 2:13-14
- Every evil decree or pronouncement issued by my enemies to keep me permanently
in their strongholds be nullified now in the mighty name of Jesus. Isaiah 8:10
- Every stronghold of impossibility in my life be pulled down in Jesus name. 2
Day 12 (54 of 63) – 5TH MARCH, 2021
ALTARS AND GATES.
BIBLE TEXT(S): Psa 24:7,9;118:19, Isa 26:2; 60:11
INTRODUCTION: An Altar is a place of sacrifice. It is a place w. man makes contact
with the spirit world either good or bad spirits. It is a place of covenant initiation,
invocation and service. Gates and walls are built for protection against unwanted visitors
and strangers. We need to pray against evil altars, gates, walls and their activities
ALTARS AND GATES IN FAMILIES
- Father thank you for the holy union of a man and a woman that brought forth
fruitful and blessed gift of children. Genesis 2:23 -24
- Father thank you for sustaining all the families that walks in your fear all over the
universe, Psalm 94:14, Hebrews 13:4
- Father thank you for being the solid rock upon which marriages are established
and protected. Matthew 16:18
- Father by your mercy any altar or gates speaking against the marriages of the
children of God let them be uprooted and be forever silence. Matthew 15:13
- Father by your power, let the rod of Aaron appear and swallow any gate in the air,
water, and land crying against families. Exodus 7:12
ALTARS AND GATES IN CHURCH
- Father thank you for loving your church from the first day with your unconditional
love. 1st Ephesians 5:25
- Father, thank you for your presence in the church with assurance of prevailing
against the gates of hell. Matthew 16:18
- Father, send the mighty move of the Holy Spirit into the church as you did on the
day of Pentecost, and let the rain of your fire fall. Acts 1:8, Acts 2:2-4
- Father let the altar of God in all your churches continue to burn with fire always and
let the fire never go off. Leviticus 6:9, 13
- Father you are the Lord of host, appear before every contrary altars and gates on
assignment to pull down the church and scatter them. Psalms 24:9, Psalms 68:1
ALTARS AND GATES IN NATIONS
- Father thank you for creating nations of the world to fulfil your purpose in Jesus name
- Father thank you for making your light to shine over the darkness covering the
- Father by your mercy let the blood of Jesus frustrate and destroy every bblood-
suckingaltars in operation in my (put the name of your country .). Let them lose
their hold in Jesus name.
- Father, deal with every Pharaoh and Herod that have refused evangelism, send them
on a journey of no return. Exo 5:2
- Father; by signs and wonders, bring deliverance to nations in bondage from the hands
of their task’s masters. Neh 1:10
Day 13 (55 of 63) – 6TH MARCH, 2021
BIBLE TEXT(S) Joh 3:1-6, 2Cor 5:17.
INTRODUCTION: Salvation is the first work of grace. salvation is the act of complete
surrender of one’s life to our Lord Jesus Christ. to turn away from the old life of sin to a
righteous life of Holiness.
- Thank God for the salvation of your soul. 1Sam 2:1
- Father, I surrender my life to you in the name of Jesus. Rom10:13
- Father, I repent of all my sins in the past, please wash me with the blood of Jesus.
- Father, visit the foundation of my life and family with your power of salvation
- Father, sanctify my spirit, soul and body in the name of Jesus. John17:17
- Father, visit my family and let all that are not born again receive Christ into their
life in Jesus Name. John3:3-5
- Father, the grace to walk with you let it be released to me and my family in Jesus
- Father, restore the joy of my salvation to me in Jesus name Neh 8:10
- Father, the grace to live holy, please let it be released to me and my family.
- Father, the grace to obey your commandment, release unto me in Jesus Name.
- Father, in your saving grace restore all backsliders in all our parishes in RCCG
worldwide in the name of Jesus. Act 2:40-41
- Father, release the spirit of the fear of God into all Your churches all over the world-
- Father, release the spirit of holiness into all your churches all over the world in
- Father, release into all churches all over the world the spirit of obedience to your
word in the name of Jesus.
- Father, release into all our churches all over the world the spirit of truth in the
name of Jesus. John14:6
Day 14 (56 of 63) – 7TH MARCH, 2021
WEAPONS OF WARFARE
BIBLE TEXT(S) Ephesians 6:10, Num23:23, 2Cor10:4
T. is need as Brethren in the church to put on the whole armour of God- we must
not be ignorant of the devices of the devil
- Father, I thank you for the power bestowed upon my life as a child of God in
Christ Jesus. Ephesians 1;19
- Father, I thank you for not allowing the weapons of warfare of the enemy
fashioned against me and my family to prosper in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:17
- Father, forgive me of all my sins that have opened doors of my soul to the enemy
in the name of Jesus name.
- Father, I put on the whole armour of God in Christ Jesus name. Eph 6:12
- Father, I pull down every stronghold of the devil against my life and family in
Jesus name 2Cor 10:4
- Father, I cast down every imagination and every high thing that want to exalt
itself against the knowledge of Christ in my life and family in Jesus name 2 Cor
- Father, every enchantment and divination against my life, let it be brought to
nought in Jesus name. Num 23:23
- Father, I receive divine authority and power in Christ Jesus into my life afresh in
- Father, every activity of the rulers of darkness against the progress of our nation
and families, let it be frustrated in Jesus name. Eph 6:12.
10.Father, every activity of principalities and spiritual wickedness against the church
let it be disappointed in the name of Jesus
11.Father, break every cauldron of sorrow programmed against my life with your
heavenly thunder in Jesus name
12.Father, every spirit of pharaoh working against my life be drowned in the name of
- I renounce any evil dedication placed upon my life in the name of Jesus
- I repeal every evil edict and ordination over my life and family in the name of
15.Father, I renounce and loose myself from every satanic dedication placed upon my
life in the name of Jesus
Day 15 (57 of 63) – 8TH MARCH, 2021
TRIALS, TEST AND TEMPTATION
BIBLE TEXT(s): James 1:2-3
Trials and tribulations are all part of what we experience as Children of God. Every
believer has his/her own share of trials and tribulations, but we must be strong in the
Lord and in the power of His might. We must never stop praying, as prayer is the only
sure way to escape the trials of life. When we pray, we generate spiritual energy to
overcome trials and temptations.
- Father, I want to thank you for the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ available to
overcome trials and temptation.
- Father, please forgive me in whatever way I have sin against you(and against
myself) wash me by your blood in Jesus name.
- Father, I received the power of the Holy Spirit to be able to overcome trials and
temptations in Jesus name.
- Father, I return to the sender every arrow of destruction targeted against me and my
family in Jesus name.
- Father I received the mercy of God to overcome any form of trial and temptation
program against my life in Jesus name.
- Father, I handover every battles of my life to you in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord by the power of the Holy Spirit, empower Christians globally to overcome the
trials of life in Jesus name.
- Father, let your rain of blessings come upon Christians globally in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let all the failure mechanism of the enemy targeted against my success be
frustrated in Jesus name.
10.Father, let every devourer assigned to eat the fruit of my labour be roasted by fire in
11.Father, let your light shine in all nations of the world for rapid development in Jesus
name. John 1:5
- I paralyse the activities of household wickedness program against my life in Jesus
name. Isaiah 61:7
13.Father, grant leaders of all nations divine wisdom in taking critical decision that will
affect their people positively in Jesus name. Prov. 29:2
14.Father, let every curses of failure, backwardness and afflictions raised against my
nation be broken in the name of Jesus. Gal. 3:13
15.Father, every root of rebellion in my life that is responsible for my affliction be
uprooted in Jesus name. Job. 22: 28 –929.
Day 16 (58 of 63) – 6TH MARCH, 2021
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 75:6-7
Promotion is a gift of God that advanced one forward as a child of God. It is a reward
from God for hard work. We have to look unto God for promotion.
- Father, we thank You for the goodness and mercies we enjoyed on daily basis.
- Father, we thank you for been a just God who does not discriminate against anyone.
- Father, we thank You as true promotion comes only from You. Psalm 75:6
- Lord, I am tired of my present level please move me up to a new level in Jesus
name. Daniel 2:48
- Lord, move me from prison to palace as you did to Joseph in the name of Jesus.
Genesis 41:39-44, 2 Kings 25:27-30
- Those who gather to frustrate my recommendation for elevation will beg to be part
of my promotion celebration in the name of Jesus. Jeremiah 15:11.
- I command all opposition against my promotion to lose their position of influence in
the name of Jesus. Esther 7:9
- I receive the meek mind of Christ to handle high office with humility in the name of
Jesus. Philip 2:5-8
- Expansion and connection that calls for promotion of staff will visit my organization
from now on in the name of Jesus. John 21:6-8
10.Lord, give me divine lifting that will make those that have ridiculed me, to celebrate
with me at last in the name of Jesus. Genesis 26:12-15
- I decree and declare that, those laughing at me today will soon laugh with me and
regret ever looking down on me in the name of Jesus. Job 42:8
12.Lord, grant me favour, so that my enemies will not enjoy the authority or audiences
require to pull me down in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 54:17.
13.By the favour of your divine promotion upon my life, every existing power will
agree to support my aspiration for elevation in the name of Jesus. 2 Kings 25:27-30
14.Lord by your mercy, grant me divine promotion in the name of Jesus. Romans 9:16
15.Lord God, humiliate every enemy of my life before me by the reason of your divine
promotion upon my life in the name of Jesus. Esther 6:11
Day 17 (59 of 63) – 10TH MARCH, 2021
MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS
BIBLE TEXT: Isa 29:14, Deu 28:46
Miracles are happenings beyond natural explanations and human abilities. God is the
author of miracles. They are the blessings of the Lord without any sorrow.
- Lord God of heaven, I thank you for the grace to be a partaker of your miracles,
signs and wonders in the name of Jesus. Mark 16: 17 -18
- Thank you, Lord, for making me and my household candidates of signs and wonders
in the name of Jesus. Mark 16:17
- I decree that, no gates of hell, will be able to stop my miracle just as the grave
could not stop Jesus in the name of Jesus. Matt 16:18
- Oh Lord, I command every opposition to give way for my miracles to manifest. What
hinders others from greatness will not hinder me, in the name of Jesus. Joel 2:8.
- Whatsoever has been done against me using the element of creation be neutralized
by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. Rev. 12:11
- Anything in the spirit world, representing my image, being use against my
manifestation on any evil altars, be rendered impotent in the name of Jesus. Exodus
- I release my destiny and that of my families from every power that are holding us
captive in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 49:25
- All the dark works done against my life in the secret be exposed, be disgraced and
destroyed in the name of Jesus. Luke 8:17, Isaiah 29:15
- Every evil hand writing against the plan and purpose of God for me and my family
be paralyzed in the name of Jesus. Colossians 2:14, 2 Cor. 10:5
- I pull down all strong holds erected against my miracles, family and nation, in the
name of Jesus. Mark 3:27, 2 Cor. 10:4-5
- I recall back, my blessings and that of my family and nation thrown into the water,
forest and satanic bank now in the name of Jesus. 1 Samuel 30:18
- I cut down and uproot, every root of all problems in my life denying me of my
miracles in the name of Jesus. Mathew 3:10, Jeremiah 1:10
- You my head and destiny, reject any counsel of limitation of progress against you
in the name of Jesus. Number 23:23
- I uproot every evil thing in my life and I plant permanent seed of progress in the
name of Jesus. Jeremiah 1:10, Matthew 15:13
- I decree that miracle, signs and wonders will not cease in my life, family and my
nation on daily bases in the name of Jesus. Job 22:28
Day 18 (60 of 63) – 11TH MARCH, 2021
FULFILLMENT PROPHECIES FOR 2021
BIBLE TEXT(S): Dan 2:20-21, 4:25, 1 Cor 1:19-20. 4, Pro 21:31
At the beginning of this year 2021, like every other year, God gave prophesies about
future events likely in the international, national scenes and also as it concerns the
Church and individual. It is our duty to pray in order to reap the positive sides of those
National and International Scene
- By the hand of God, the whole world will surrender to the Lordship of the Most High
for healings to come and peace to reign in nations. Daniel. 2:25
- Father, move the heart of world leaders to be wise enough in seeking You for wisdom
in the management of their national affairs in Jesus name Daniel 2:20-21.
- Father, continue to turn the wisdom of men to foolishness as long as they refuse to
acknowledge You as God in their lifes and nation. 1 Corinthians 1:19-20.)
- Father, as science and technology continue to disappoint, let all those that trusted in
them admit that safety is of the Lord. Proverbs 21:31.
- Let us Pray for our nation’s political and spiritual leader to turn to God in repentance
and humility for the healing of our nation. 2 Chronicles 7:14
- Father, as you intervene in Samaria, come and deliver our nation from the siege of
all forms of killings that is fast deforming the glory of our land
- Father, as you intervene in Samaria, come and save Nigeria from the siege of terror,
killings, cultism, banditry and corruption 2 King 7:1
- Father, let the internal and external enemies who laid a siege upon our nation, hear a
strange noise that will keep them to flight. 2 kings 7:6
- Father, recover the loots of our nation from the hands of corrupt men. Let t. be
abundance in our nation again. 2 kings 7:1
10.Father, help our leaders to be humble enough to trust in you alone in the face of
resolving the multi-facet national challenges. James 4:6
11.Father, preserve the lives and ministry of your true children in our nation. Shield
them from the discouraging arrows of kidnappers, famine and every forms of
lawlessness in the land. 1 Corinthians 1:27
12.Father, let us hear and harvest from the sound of the promised abundance of rain.
13.Father, let your children who are the saints begin to have experience and be
drenched with the glory of the Later rain
14.Father, let me continually dwell in Your secret place in order to enjoy the shadow of
the Almighty. Psalm 91:1
15.Dear heavenly Father, count me worthy to reigh with You at the end of age. Oh
when the saints are marching in. let me be among them O lord. Matthew 25:34
Day 19 (61 of 63) – 12TH MARCH, 2021
BIBLE TEXT: Gen 9:1-2
Prophetic prayers are prayers of affirmation of faith rooted in the infallible word
of God. As we pray them with a good measure of faith. God is moved to respond.
I decree and declare that,
- The Lord will restore normalcy to the whole world this year 2021 in Jesus name.
- The evil effects of COVID-19 pandemic will be wiped away from the earth this year in
- The Lord will remove the curse of COVID-19 from off the face of the earth this year in
- The affliction of last year will not rise again in my life this year in Jesus name.
- My life and destiny will not be lockdown this year in Jesus name.
- The blessing of the Lord will be restored back upon the earth again this year in Jesus
- I shall be fruitful and multiply this year in Jesus name.
- The whole world will enjoy full restoration this year in Jesus name.
- The earth will cooperate with our destiny this year in Jesus name.
10.God will put my fear upon all my enemies this year in Jesus name
11.The Almighty God shall be my defence this year in Jesus name.
12.All my losses of the past years shall be restored unto me in hundred-fold this year in
13.This year, I shall not die, but live to declare the counsel of the lord. Psalm 118,17
14.The Lord will fulfill all his promises concerning my life, family and my nation this year
in Jesus name
- I shall be a testimony and the Bible for others to read and give glorify to God
Day 20 (62 of 63) – 13TH MARCH, 2021
PERSONAL PRAYERS AND DECLARATIONS
BIBLE TEXT: Job 22:22-29
INTRODUCTION: These are personal retreat prayers and declarations
- In this year 2021, nothing will stop me from rejoicing in the name of Jesus.
- My laughter that has begun will last forever.
- Year 2021 will be the best of the years for me and my family. We will never lack
- The hand of the Lord will be revealed in all that I do this year.
- I will enjoy the presence of God all through this year and enemy will not know my
secret in Jesus name.
- The promises and goodness of God concerning my life and family will not be
reversed by any man, woman, power or forces.
- The Lord will turn every secret tears of pain in my life and family to smiles of Joy
in Jesus name.
- The Almighty will open the book of remembrance concerning me and my family
this season in Jesus name.
- Achievement that will swallow my past failures and disappointment will locate me.
- I and my household will have breakthrough when our enemies are experiencing
breakdown. Job 22:29
- My hopes, good dreams and glorious expectations will surely come to
manifestation and translate fully to great testimonies in Jesus name. Pro 23:18
- By divine arrangement, help shall locate me and I shall enjoy timely help and my
helpers shall be many in numbers
- God Almighty shall enlarge my border for a glorious breakthrough.
- I shall be satisfied continually and enjoy all round settlement.
- I shall not die, but live to declare the goodness of the Lord in the land of the
living. Psa 118:17
- Every moment of this year will be for me and my family moments of
thanksgiving in the Mighty name of Jesus.
Day 21(63 of 63) – 14TH MARCH, 2021
BIBLE TEXT(S): Mat 14:23, Mar 6:46, Luk 6:12 ; 9:28
Individual of group can choose this day or any other most suitable date to find a solitary
place for study and prayers using these guidelines. T. is assurance of Divine backing
for tremendous gains of eternal value. In a group setting, let t. be altar call for soul
- Has the thought of the imminent coming of the Lord recently fills your heart?
- How are you preparing to go with Him?
- Reflect on 2 Cor 6:14-18 for a Closer work with God and 2 Cor 4: 14-18, for
Personal consecration focusing on things of eternal values.
- Read Matt. 24:4-28 Are t. any of the signs yet to be fulfilled?
- In your reflections meditate and ponder on these scriptures
a. Matt 24:24,
b. 2 Pet 3:10,
c. 1 Thes 5:2,
d. 2 Cor 5:11
- Are you convinced that you are ready?
- Read Psalm 147:11, Having done all, pray that the fear of God will rule your
heart, and for the grace to hope on his mercy
- Sing along: Oh, when the Saints (4ce) O when the saints go marching in, Oh
Lord I want to be in the number
- T.after, make up your mind to live daily, in readiness for His coming
- Pray for the fulfillment of this year personal prophesies according to the
will of God for your life.
- Life without purpose can be frustrating: Let t. be a charge on “living Life
purposefully” Pray fervently for the discovery and fulfillments of destiny in the
lives of all members
- Then end by giving God thanksgiving and praises for answered prayers.
Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More