Did you know that red is a great color for the workplace? Surprised?
There’s no reason to be. If you mix it correctly, you can wear that red dress, blazer, skirt, or top to work without looking like a Christmas tree.
Take a look at some of our favorite looks below.
1. A blazer and heels? The best way to rock red
2. Pair it with a white trouser and you’d stand out.
3. Be different and rock your red dress with a white blazer.
4. Who says you cannot pair yours with a denim jacket?
5. Rock a sleeveless dress with a great hairstyle and you are good to go.
6. You can keep it casual like Linda Ikeji did. Great for a Friday look!
7. Monochrome goes beautifully on red.
8. You can pair it in a power suit way.
9. Style it with a floral top like Style Pantry
Follow Fashion Style TV on Youtube
Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More