Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Sweat-proof makeup tips are . to help keep your foundation from running into your eye. We’ve been t., it’s not a pretty sight!
The weather in Nigeria has been daunting lately. One minute it’s threatening to rain, the next minute you’re sweating your wig off. Like, is someone up t. angry with us?
Anyway, to help us slay no matter the UV ray is a beauty blogger and fashionstyle Beauty favourite, Dimma Umeh. Today Dimma is sharing this gorgeous look coupled with some helpful sweat-proof makeup tips;
- Use an eye primer. This helps keep the oil on your eyelid to a bare minimum, ensuring your eyeshadow stays put.
- After primer, set with a translucent powder. This further ensures the staying power of the eyeshadow.
- Spritz some setting spray before and after your makeup. This seals in all your makeup goodies so they don’t melt away.
- Apply primer on your face, especially on your forehead and nose. It mattifies the skin and keeps oiliness limited.
- Opt for an eyebrow pencil that is made of wax. These tend to last longer on your eyebrow compared to others.
- Before foundation, apply some translucent powder on your face to soak in the oil already on your skin.
- Dab some powder foundation over your liquid foundation to help it set and keep it from moving during the day.
- Grab a waterproof mascara to ensure your lashes don’t run black when you sweat.
Press . and watch Dimma slay!
And if these tips just can’t battle how much you sweat, these tips will definitely help!