One of the most common questions I get is “how to lose belly fat?“. Belly fat is actually the most dangerous type of fat – besides aesthetics, large waist lines are indicators of –disease-disease-disease.
Did You Know That Not All Belly Fat Is The Same?
The most harmful abdominal fat, the hardest one to get rid of. By cleansing your liver, helping normal bile flow, reducing fat absorption into the fat cells, regulating your lipid and cholesterol metabolism. Prevents your blood vessels from forming atherosclerotic plaques.
This visceral fat in your middle makes toxins that affect the way your body works, says James Edwards, MD, president of the American Diabetes Association. Among them are chemicals called cytokines that boost your chances of heart disease and make your body less sensitive to insulin, which can bring on diabetes.Cytokines also cause inflammation, which can lead to certain cancers, says Eric Jacobs, PhD, a researcher at the American Cancer Society. In recent years, he says, scientists have uncovered links between belly fat and cancers of the colon, esophagus, and pancreas.
The Hidden Health Risk Continued…
How can you tell if your belly fat is putting your health at risk? That part is easy. No special blood tests or scans are required. All you need is a tape measure. The size of your waist says it all.
The higher the number, the greater the danger your tummy poses to your health.
- For women, a waist measurement of 34 inches + more is cause for concern.
- For men, a waist measurement of 38 inches + more could spell trouble.
“If you have to move to a bigger pants size, even if your weight is considered normal for your height, or even if you haven’t noticed much weight gain, that’s an important sign it’s time to start watching your abdominal area.”
“If your waist has already reached the “+“ size, you may want to consider dropping a couple of pounds from your abdominal area. Proper supplement,targeting specifically belly fat can be very effective.
A Tough Change To Make
Most of the time, that’s easier said than done. Is it worth the effort? Dagogo-Jack points to several studies that he says show the “spectacular” effects of even modest weight loss in preventing the onset of diabetes and other problems.That should be great news for the 54 million people who have the high blood sugar levels that put them in the prediabetes category. Once you have it, type 2 diabetes is likely to follow within a decade.Dropping belly fat can be a challenge. If you feel your efforts aren’t giving you the results you want…
…Here Are 5 Steps To Change Things Up:
1. Skip the fruit juice. It might seem like a healthy swap for sugary colas, but it’s not. All the fat-reducing fiber in the fruit has been removed, leaving only the pure fruit sugars that go straight to your waistline.
2. Eat your veggies. They should fill up at least half your plate, especially at your biggest meal. Choose more nonstarchy varieties (think leafy greens, broccoli, and beans) than their carb-filled kin (potatoes, corn, and carrots).
3. Choose proper supplement. Claims vs. reality. Your choice should focus on product that is formulated with abdominal fat in mind. Ingredients such as Caralluma Fimbriata, Lychee Exctract, Green Tea, Irvingia gabonensis are those which have been proven by clinical studies as the most effective in the fight for the waistline. One out of few products we liked, the one combining all of the above is Slimfy’s – Stage3. All natural, safe and gluten fee.
4. Go natural. Processed foods are not your friends. When you’re in a rush, it’s easy to overlook the fact that packaged foods are often loaded with trans fats, sugar, and salt — all guaranteed to boost belly fat.
5. Keep your cool. The stress hormone cortisol can override your diet and workouts. When it goes through your body, fat deposits relocate to your belly area. Exercise and meditation can both be great ways to dial down your stress to nontoxic levels.
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP