Most 90s kids will agree that most of the best love songs were from the 80s and 90s. Having first dance wedding songs from the 90s will create the necessary nostalgia to make you take a walk down memory lane.
It’s time to bring back those precious memories and these 90s first dance wedding songs will help you do just that.
1. I knew I loved you- Savage Garden
2. You’re still the one- Shania Twain
3. From this moment on- Shania Twain
4. Have I told you lately- Rod Stewart
5. I swear- All4one
6. Now and forever- Richard Marx
7. Forever in love- Kenny G
8. Back at one- Brian Mcknight
9. She’s the one- Robbie Williams
10. Beautiful in white- Westlife
11. God gave me you- Bryan White
12. This I promise you- NSYNC
If it’s so hard to pick one from these first dance wedding songs, it’s probably a sign to use more than one song… Yes, that’s allowed too!
Meanwhile, you can also check out this ultimate playlist for an amazing wedding night.
. These 90s Hits Will Make The Perfect First Dance Wedding Songs . Fashion Style.
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP