Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Here Are The Top 10 tips for a C-Section recovery:
1. Take your meds even when you don’t feel much pain, trust me it will come back later!
2. Don’t strain your body when you back on your feet. Avoid bending, stretching or carrying heavy items.
3. Use a pillow against your stomach when you feel the need to cough, sneeze or laugh.
4. Move baby’s cot next to you so you can avoid getting up during the night. It was very difficult for me to get out of bed because my bed is extremely high.
5. Invest in a belly binder or high-waisted panties to help keep your tummy in and protect your incision.
Avoid using tight clothing for the first couple weeks especially jeans. I lived in Pjs. Sometimes its okay to live in Pjs…
7. Apply Vaseline on your operation then tie a bin bag over it to have a shower. When done, remove vaseline and blow dry the area to be safe.
8. Keep hydrated and eat healthy foods to prevent constipation and gas. I drank more than 8 glasses of water daily.
9. Try and keep mobile so your body can heal faster. Walking is good.
10. Keep your incision clean. Don’t scratch the scar or pick at it. The itch is a sign of health but the scar must be left alone to heal.
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP