A braid hairstyle with weave is created through the process of weaving pieces of artificial or real hair into one’s existing hair, which is in order for the hair to increase in its length and thickness. A weave typically is a manner or techniques in which something is woven.
Braids hairstyles with weave are protective hairstyles and they help to keep your hair tucked away for sometime. Apart from your normal braid styles, weave actually provide more unique and beautiful styling options.
T. are different types of weaves and we will be discussing them .. All of these methods still falls into the African braid styles.
- Interlocking Method: This is basically a style without a cornrow and also has its different sewing techniques. Micro-thin hair extensions will be sewn directly to the loosed hair.
- Fusion Method: This is a style that requires strands of human hair being attached to sections of the hair with the use of a keratin protein bond in line with the color of your hair.
- Sewing Method: is a method in which the hair is made in a cornrow pattern at first before hair extensions will be sown directly into the natural hair.
- Strand by strand: in this method the hair would be divided into small sections, the divided sections would now be braided a little or more. Finally the hair extensions will be sewn or wrapped with threads to make it strong.
- Bending: This is a process in which the hair extensions are glued to the shaft of the hair very close to the scalp.
All these methods mentioned above can be used to make a braid style and below we have latest braid styles with weave.
Whenever you are choosing a braid style remember to consider how long you want it to last before hand and also you should consider the length/quantity you want to achieve.
Latest Braided Styles
(Visited 1,160 times, 1 visits today)