If you thought shea butter is the only butter that’s great for your skin, you’re dead wrong. Introducing the multitalented butter you might have been overlooking – mango butter!
This wonder butter is an amazing moisturizer for almost everything, including your skin!
Using mango butter for skin might be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make. The mango seed is packed with nutrients, antioxidants and acids that make a wicked brew. When this seed is collected, heated and boiled, the result is a rich mix that is great for your hair and skin.
Mango butter comes packed with powerful friends like vitamin A and C, palmitic acid, arachidic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid and stearic acid; these cause it to do wonders and improve the overall appearance and health of your skin!
So what are the benefits of mango butter for skin you’ve been missing out on? Well;
- Mango butter is great for treating acne. This butter is packed full of anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ingredients; these get into the skin and treat the acne from inside out. An added advantage is that mango butter absorbs pretty easily, so it provides moisture that won’t overwhelm your pores.
- This butter also helps prevent stretch marks. If you’re pregnant and afraid of stretch marks, using mango butter would keep them at bay. By combining it with coconut oil, you’ll be creating a powerful moisturizing lotion that nourishes the skin. It also helps revitalize the skin and heal any and every damage.
- Did you know that mango butter can treat eczema and psoriasis? Well, thanks to its rich anti-inflammatory ingredients, it can soothe any inflammation or itchy skin.
- If you’ve ever had issues using shea butter, you won’t with mango butter. Mango butter is non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog your pores.
- It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Mango butter is packed with vitamin A which means it is great for improved cell turnover. This means fine lines are filled out!
We could go on and on, but if we did you’d just read and not go buy your mango butter. However, when buying this butter, remember, It is better to buy butter that doesn’t have a smell, and are 100% unrefined. Head over to Natural Nigerian or Asa Organics to shop!
Okay, shea butter addict. We see we haven’t convinced you. Here’s how to use shea butter to glow up!
Skiibo - Free Dating & Chat App DOWNLOAD SKIIBO APP