As women, we are constantly learning new things and looking for ways to look nice while spending less money. One of the ways to up your style game is to wear an ankara fascinator.
What You Need
-Gum ( uhu, shoe gum or e6000)
-Clip or band
-Crinoline for the bow
How To Do It
1. Place the mould on the cardboard, trace out two circular shapes and cut.
Place the two cutouts together. Make sure they align. Trim off excess.
2. Apply gum on one side of the card pieces
3. Place the card ( make sure it the side having the gum ) on the fabric and cut it out allowing for extra inches for folding.
Note: Do not use too much gum to avoid it messing up the fabric.
Repeat the above step for the second card pieces.
4. Fold the extra inch of fabric along the card. Notch if necessary.
5. Apply gum along the edges of the card pieces and glue both together.
The sides without fabric should face each other. Only the side with fabric will be exposed.
6. Attachment of hair clip/Alice band/bow
7. Make Ankara fabric bow and attach a brooch to it
8. Hot Glue the bow to the fascinator.
Watch this video for more guidance.
ALSO WATCH THIS >>>
Follow Ankara Styles TV on Youtube
Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More