We are all about the denim trend
Denim will forever be a big part of our wardrobe. The level of creativity and versatility that comes with denim is off the rails and nothing surprises us anymore. Denim comes in so many forms, from shirts, jackets, pants to boots the choice is yours on what you’d want.These fashionistas show us how to pair different denim items.
1. A good denim crop top, skinny denim jeans with a pop of colour is what we live for! She gives us all types of sass and baddie vibes. Perfect for an evening event.
2. You can never go wrong with over-sized denim. Silvia Njoki shows us how best to pair the denim jacket. She pairs her over-sized denim jacket with a loose fitting short dress and sneakers to bring out the sporty vibe. This is perfect when you’re constantly on the go.
3. Sometimes the rules have to be broken. See how fashion blogger Denim and Cateye turned her denim jacket into a one-shoulder crop top. We loved how she paired this with her yellow pants to make this look vibrant. Try this look when you’re out on a date with your girls.
4. It’s always good to be casual. Wagori’s outfit was simple. Pairing your denim pants with a cute tee is pretty much our everyday go-to style. Rock this look when you want to go out to brunch.
5. Yvonne Obati is denim goals. We loved how she went all in on her denim. Pairing her denim coat with her denim shirt and pants. Using different shades and textures of denim can create an interesting style. This look is perfect for a family lunch on a Sunday.
6. You can always achieve a girly look with your denim shirt. Miss Nyawi paired her soft denim shirt with her floral print skirt and a blue wide-brimmed hat to add to the overall look. Don’t forget your heels girls.
Share with us your denim style. 8 Style Trends We Want To Steal From Diana Opoti