A Lady identified as shantel on twitter has taken to the micro blogging app to share a sad story of how her friend was allegedly poisoned by the wedding planner so as to get cozy with her husband to be.
According to her her friend got poisoned but fortunately she is recuperating already in the hospital.
IN HER WORDS;
”Today was meant to be my girls big day
”She got poisoned by her wedding planner who had her eyes on my girls man.”She’s getting better
”She has been hospitalized for somewhile now due to other health complications triggered by the poison, but I trust my girl she’s a fighter.”
Kindly like,comment and subscribe to our newsletter to get our latest gists and updates.
(Visited 13 times, 13 visits today)
Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More