Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
A good, close shave can turn a chore into a pleasant morning ritual. Following these shaving tips should help you achieve optimum skin health, avoid shaving problems and help you look and feel your best.
While there are a lot of good things that a new season brings along, skin problems are the most common hardship faced by men and women alike. It is important for men to pay as much attention as there are a lot of myths . to male skincare during this time of the year.
The most common myth is that shaving causes skin redness. And it isn’t only about avoiding nicks and cuts while in a hurry, but maintaining that soft and smooth skin sans any irritation or redness. A Gillette MACH3 is an advanced razor that provides a closer shave, and guarantees zero redness. It nano-thin blades are progressively aligned to extend gradually closer to the hair, resulting in a close shave in a single stroke. Here are other things to watch for a close shave.
1. The Clock
– Don’t rush through a shave.
– Wash your face.
– Facial cleansers work best because they help soften the protein in the hair. Leave the cleanser on your face for one minute before you rinse. Lather up with shaving cream or gel. Let it sit for 2 to 3 minutes. Brush your teeth to pass the time.
2. The sweeps
– Apply a small amount of pre-shave gel onto hands and massage into the beard to help lift the hair and ease the shaving process by providing a cushion between your skin and the razor.
– Gels usually offer more lubrication, and transparent ones are useful if you have facial hair and need to see where you are going with the razor.
– Always use a good quality sharp razor blade.
3. The temperatures
– Another key to a good shave is keeping the skin hot and moist.
– Use warm moisturised towels to prep the skin pre-shave. You also need a bowl of hot water to refresh your razor as you go. – Follow your shave with a cold water rinse. Cold water reduces inflammation.
4. The command
– Though you may get a closer shave if you go against the grain, you make razor burn or ingrown hairs more likely.
– The more time you go over an area, the more irritation you’ll get. If you have thick hair, it’s particularly important to go with the grain. #