Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Visiting your mother-in-law can be a very agitating experience, what to wear to mother-in-laws house is always the key question, as you would want to dress right and not over do it, most times people are stuck between what is and what is not over the top in dressing to go see the in-laws, so here are some tips and advise on how to dress and look right to the in-laws house.
The first tip is to know the kind of person your mother-in-law is, does she like trousers, does she hate skirts, does she like short hair, does she hate long hair, does she like this or does she hate that, all this questions are key to know what to wear and how to dress to the mother-in-laws house.
1. First things first, your hair is the first thing that would tell the kind of person you are, you do not want to have a hair that makes you look like a rainbow or you look like some war has been fought on your hair, the hair should be neat, well packed and moderate in every way.
2. If you are trying to wear something that is sexy, please avoid the tight extremely body con dresses, you should do something slightly clingy, you do not want your body to be the center of concentration through out the conversations and visit.
3. You want to do jeans please please please do not do ripped jeans, yes you want to be trendy and fashionable but my dear our parents do not still understand why people should walk on the street wearing a torn jean, so go for a normal jean, and please avoid the extremely tight ones.
4. You can also decide that you want to do ankara, this has a way of giving you the traditional look, it is a good idea for what to wear to the mother-in-laws house, but you can also go wrong if you go and choose a short style or one that has some kind of revealing cuts.
5. If you want to do gown, its advisable not to do tube gown especially if you are on the E- F cup size, because this would cause too much attention to your upper region and you do not want to start feeling uncomfortable and trying to pull the tube up, especially if its elastic kind of material. It is highly advisable to do a gown that you can be highly comfortable in.
In everything making sure you are comfortable in what you wear, this is the most important factor. Another key thing is your make-up, please go light on the makeup.